Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Its snowing here!!!!
#1

It has been 13 years since it snowed in SW Louisiana and its dropping today!


:yay:
Reply
#2

fucking cold here as well, right around 75
brrrrrrr

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

It was almost 60 here yesterday.Today its in the low 40's.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

We are digging out of the same snow storm that blew through north texas two days ago. I heard we got about 1/8 inch in some places. I saw one car on the news who's back window was nearly covered. Today I plan to loot a Walmart and wait on my FEMA visa card.
Reply
#5

snowing since a few days around here, it's in full snow right now. sweet my little one is going to spot snow for his first time in his life !

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#6

it was like 10 or 15 degrees on monday, then in the 60s on tuesday.

fuck new england weather.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

heat miser let the snow in
Reply
#8

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yon2YuXssvo"]YouTube - Snow Miser - Heat Miser[/ame]
Reply
#9

12 inches here ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vIe_GLAGeo"]YouTube - Sneaux in Lafayette, Louisiana![/ame]
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:12 inches here ...

You've got me interested.Send me a pic.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:You've got me interested.Send me a pic.

it's a metric thing. you'll be disappointed
Reply
#13

quint Wrote:it's a metric thing. you'll be disappointed

12 inches is small here ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#14

no wonders your women are always smiling

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#15

informer?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article/200...GECAROUSEL

front page!
Reply
#17

Mehh ...

http://www.rovaniemi.fi/moduls/360/ounas...asp?sek=10

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

Ft. Lauderdale 65 [Image: partly_cloudy_day.jpg]
Reply
#19

Fuck you all.

Current calgary weather: http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/warnings/...ml?abrm121

With the windchill tomorrow, it's expected to dip to -40 (which is, oddly enough, -40 F :S is there some point at which the F scale "gives up?')

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#20

Cucumber Wrote:is there some point at which the F scale "gives up?')

6 beers, 2 shots of patron, and around 11:30 pm.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 05:18 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2005, 09:44 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
03-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Last Post by Bill9
02-15-2005, 10:55 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-19-2005, 09:14 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-19-2005, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)