Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's Snowing In Los Angeles
#1

Or at least big hail.

I've never seen anything like it.
Reply
#2

pics?
Reply
#3

Bright and sunny in the O.C. HAHAHA!
Reply
#4

I took pics but my USB cable is messed up.

I'll try to put some up later.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Bright and sunny in the O.C. HAHAHA!



Bite me?
Reply
#6

Cold as fuck here in the Southern San Jaoquin Valley. It was 26 when I left this morning.
Reply
#7

Hello
Reply
#8

you'll die freezing over
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 05:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Last Post by Sassy
09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Last Post by Sassy
04-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Last Post by Blondie
07-28-2007, 12:51 AM
Last Post by Sassy
07-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2006, 07:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)