Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

it's snowing, and I need to go get lunch....
#1

any ideas, suggestions?
Reply
#2

don't eat yellow snow

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

damn...so much for my yellow snowcone stand business idea....
Reply
#4

order a pizza

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

Why wouldn't you suck off the midget in the mail room like you do every Wednesday?
Reply
#6

VitaminE Wrote:Why wouldn't you suck off the midget in the mail room like you do every Wednesday?


thats a rackable offense.
Reply
#7

Munch on the secretary.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#8

VitaminE Wrote:Why wouldn't you suck off the midget in the mail room like you do every Wednesday?

the midget quit, said something about some Minnasota doods spoucer and they were gonna clean out the bank account and head to Mexico
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 05:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-05-2008, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)