Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hey it's snowing here...
#1

I think we've gotten a whole dusting so far.......( I keep praying "please don't close school tomorrow, please don't close school tomorrow"....)

I always ask the question why people need eggs, milk and bread when it's snows....do they crave french toast?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#2

stay warm
Reply
#3

There's been snow on the ground here for the last 2 months.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Global warming was downsized due to the shit economy.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

Paddy you are such a badass.Theres been snow on the ground here for two months as well.We got 8 inches last night without involving a black guy.I just got to work.Best part is I could have been here and hour and half ago but the snow is a great excuse.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I bet Paddy and Birds balls are blue :loool: I kill myself sometimes... lol
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Paddy you are such a badass.

I didn't put it there.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Paddy you are such a badass.Theres been snow on the ground here for two months as well.We got 8 inches last night without involving a black guy.I just got to work.Best part is I could have been here and hour and half ago but the snow is a great excuse.


where
Reply
#9

Upper Bucks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

At least I don't live in detroit.They are forgoing the auto industry in favor of their new invention, the mancicle.

[Image: bilde?Site=C3&Date=20090129&Category=MET...400&Ref=AR]

http://detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article.../901290400

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Low 80's forecast for the whole week.
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:At least I don't live in detroit.They are forgoing the auto industry in favor of their new invention, the mancicle.

[Image: bilde?Site=C3&Date=20090129&Category=MET...400&Ref=AR]

http://detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article.../901290400

omg.

read the article...
Reply
#13

I did.Its how I read the newspaper.


I like that they kept playing hockey with a dead body 20 feet away.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

We got a LOT of snow and ice here. It sucks. I want to live some place warm.
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:I did.Its how I read the newspaper.


I like that they kept playing hockey with a dead body 20 feet away.


that's f'cked up.....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#16

They could have rolled a net in front of him and put some goalie pads on his legs.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:They could have rolled a net in front of him and put some goalie pads on his legs.


he was probably a boundary marker

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:They could have rolled a net in front of him and put some goalie pads on his legs.

i was thinking the same thing
probably would stop more goals than checkmanik (sp) in the day.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2005, 09:44 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
03-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Last Post by Bill9
02-15-2005, 10:55 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-19-2005, 09:14 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-19-2005, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)