Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Sometimes I really hate this place.
><
I woke up to 2 inches of the white shit on the ground too.
it was like 74 degrees on sunday...><
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
New England sucks weather wise.
50 and raining here.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
The temperature swings this time of year kill me. 70s on Saturday, 30/40s today.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:Boston is one of only a handful of citys to host an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team.
New York
Philladelphia
Chicago
Atlanta
Seatle - No
LA - No
Dallas - No
Miami - No
ya mean since the marlins became a triple a team?

cratch:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:My bad I totally forgot about the Miami NHL franchise!
Florida Panthers are in Ft.Lauderdale
I did however, forget about Detroit. They're also a four team town.
i guess ny doesn't count either, then
there are no pro teams in nyc :blink:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton