Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tammy C is it snowing there?
#1

The local weather said they're expecting 10 - 12 inches south of Minneapolis.
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:The local weather said they're expecting 10 - 12 inches south of Minneapolis.

I'd love 10-12 inches!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#3

It's snowing here!

http://9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=K...89c01ca7bf

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

TammyC Wrote:I'd love 10-12 inches!

it'll take 2 or 3 times, but I think we can get there cumulatively
Reply
#5

TammyC Wrote:I'd love 10-12 inches!

You'd need to fly 6 or 7 of us down there to achieve those kinds of numbers.
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:You'd need to fly 6 or 7 of us down there to achieve those kinds of numbers.

thanks for upstaging my post, dickhead :fuckYou:
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:it'll take 2 or 3 times, but I think we can get there cumulatively

i'll take it. a little cardio - or a lot of cardio - never killed anyone.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#8

TammyC Wrote:i'll take it. a little cardio - or a lot of cardio - never killed anyone.


would you take 1/2?
Reply
#9

My regular Thursday morning 9:30 tennis match just cancelled. You guys will be putting up with me all morning. You'd all best strap yourselves in for a wild ride.
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:My regular Thursday morning 9:30 tennis match just cancelled. You guys will be putting up with me all morning. You'd all best strap yourselves in for a wild ride.

alright.. i hope you're prepared.. looks like i'm gonna be fuckin' 6-7 people here soon.. i might need to half em with ya...

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#11

TammyC Wrote:alright.. i hope you're prepared.. looks like i'm gonna be fuckin' 6-7 people here soon.. i might need to half em with ya...


Nice, Tammers. I'm in "that" kind of mood this morning. Lotta excess energy I won't get to work off on the court, if you take my meaning.
Reply
#12

TammyC Wrote:alright.. i hope you're prepared.. looks like i'm gonna be fuckin' 6-7 people here soon.. i might need to half em with ya...

I want in on this...I like blondes.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

I think I got about 1.5 or 2 inches here last night.
Reply
#14

Michman Wrote:I want in on this...I like blondes.

Clay's blonde. Tammy will surely be grateful you took that one off her hands.
Reply
#15

Vitamin E Wrote:You'd need to fly 6 or 7 of us down there to achieve those kinds of numbers.

or 1 cLaY

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

Vitamin E Wrote:Clay's blonde. Tammy will surely be grateful you took that one off her hands.

Clay = Fem......I thought they were the same?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#17

cLaY Wrote:or 1 cLaY


The one in your backside doesn't really count, Steve.
Reply
#18

Michman Wrote:Clay = Fem......I thought they were the same?

If so, then clay's got a nice ass and wears pretty panties.
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:If so, then clay's got a nice ass and wears pretty panties.

Clay's got a pierced nose too.......I wonder if his clit is pierced?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#20

Michman Wrote:Clay's got a pierced nose too.......I wonder if his clit is pierced?


I'd pierce his kidney with my meat post.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 05:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:28 AM
Tammy See
Vitamin E
Last Post by Vitamin E
07-13-2006, 05:25 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:25 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:23 AM
Tammy!
Vitamin E
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)