Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

it's snowing.......
#1

god damnit!
Reply
#2

its called winter, bill.
Reply
#3

Cameltoe280 Wrote:its called winter, bill.

dood I grew up in the south! this shit sucks...
Reply
#4

Cameltoe280 Wrote:its called winter, bill.

RACK!
CT gets it!
Reply
#5

VitaminE Wrote:
Cameltoe280 Wrote:its called winter, bill.

RACK!
CT gets it!
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about 2nd. Try being more or less specific.
"it" being RACK?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Shut your plunger scented cunt!
Reply
#7

vitE...post the link to piss in the snow...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:vitE...post the link to piss in the snow...

I am capable of doing that one on my own.
Reply
#9

there's a link where you can write your name with piss in the snow...its EPOCK

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:there's a link where you can write your name with piss in the snow...its EPOCK

I can go outside and do it for real....where's my camera.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 05:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2005, 09:44 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
03-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Last Post by Bill9
02-15-2005, 10:55 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-19-2005, 09:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)