Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is behind the Smokeabowl trool?
#21

smokeabowl Wrote:and you've been one giant melting polar cap. citizens of california, run inland! bird33 is having a meltdown!

Were is this meltdown?The only thing I see is some guy watching every move I make.That seems gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

Every breath you take, too.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#23

[Image: Curtis%20with%20unicycle%208.JPG]

----
Reply
#24

Hoax would be proud.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:Hoax would be proud.


speaking of.. funny that fucker dosen't show up after losing first place
Reply
#26

Anhil8tor Wrote:speaking of.. funny that fucker dosen't show up after losing first place

You cant brag after week 2.He's a bitch.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by boosh
04-30-2006, 10:54 AM
Last Post by leucetios
03-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Best Trool
Bill
Last Post by SanDog
12-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Last Post by Bill
12-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
05-19-2005, 08:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)