Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Little known Best Trool Ever
#1

Most of you were around when this happened, but may not remember it. Someone came her and registered as Fatsak, but MT or bdic had a minor cow about someone so epoch being impersonated :loool: and Velvet deleted the troll cause he was "pretending to be someone he was not." Fucking hilarious. You can register as CUNT or GOD or SATAN, but register as FATSAK, and you are just stepping over the line.
Reply
#2

This is pretty much what happened to me at trolltrain, except it was really me.
Reply
#3

I don't get it. anyhow I suppose that I wasn't around here at that moment
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:Most of you were around when this happened, but may not remember it. Someone came her and registered as Fatsak, but MT or bdic had a minor cow about someone so epoch being impersonated :loool: and Velvet deleted the troll cause he was "pretending to be someone he was not." Fucking hilarious. You can register as CUNT or GOD or SATAN, but register as FATSAK, and you are just stepping over the line.


The reason I had a cow was because at the time I was actually trying to get 'Sak to post here. Dood is beyond $$$. Also whoever was trolling as Fatsak would have in no way done him justice.

But....good point.
Reply
#5

I'm the best little known Best Trool Ever
Reply
#6

If I had a vagina I don't think I could resist the temptation of fisting myself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:If I had a vagina I don't think I could resist the temptation of fisting myself.

Try the one you have between your nose and jaw ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

leeman Wrote:Try the one you have between your nose and jaw ...

You don't know how close you are from being banned.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:You don't know how close you are from being banned.


Damn I'm scared :roll:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

I've been trying to get Irie Lagos to post here. Please noone register this ID. TIA!
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:The reason I had a cow was because at the time I was actually trying to get 'Sak to post here. Dood is beyond $$$. Also whoever was trolling as Fatsak would have in no way done him justice.
But....good point.
Maybe.....but the person who I think it was, would have made a good run of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by boosh
04-30-2006, 10:54 AM
Last Post by leucetios
03-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Best Trool
Bill
Last Post by SanDog
12-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Last Post by Bill
12-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
05-19-2005, 08:12 PM
I am not a trool
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Michman
05-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-14-2005, 10:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)