Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

smokeabowl PWNS Insanetrain..
#1

there's no denying it bitches.
Reply
#2

Huh

Please show me the memo ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Okay.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Huh

Please show me the memo ....

dun worry he still hasn't flushed the cache :d
Reply
#5

that's what I thought
Reply
#6

smokeabowl Wrote:that's what I thought

[Image: lol.gif]there's the problem right there Leeman.....it was a random thought...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

Fairiedust Wrote:[Image: lol.gif]there's the problem right there Leeman.....it was a random thought...

ok that's it, honcho is trolling as fairie.

Signs :

1. geeky joke (about slurp spiders)
2. usage of the word "random"

mmh
Reply
#8

Fairiedust Wrote:[Image: lol.gif]there's the problem right there Leeman.....it was a random thought...

Anyone actually think around here ....? Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

I agree with smokeabowl.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

ntype Wrote:ok that's it, honcho is trolling as fairie.

Signs :

1. geeky joke (about slurp spiders)
2. usage of the word "random"

mmh


no sir...i've been denied caffeine for the next 3 months...i'm suffering

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#11

Fairiedust Wrote:no sir...i've been denied caffeine for the next 3 months...i'm suffering

that's the $$$ part in being a man :

1. we are paid more
2. we don't need 200 pairs of shoes/pants/bags
3. we don't have to pass through some spookie "a la" Alien moment. god don't you feel like having a parasite in your belly ??? that would freak me out to know that there's something sensient and independent of me that is growing. Like some kind of worm but bigger and with arms and legs.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-21-2009, 08:32 AM
Last Post by War
01-12-2009, 04:41 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Last Post by who
12-03-2008, 04:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)