Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I busted the ITC trool
#1

ITC Wrote:I can hear voices and you can´t...
the voices that talk to me dont like you!
favorite cursing phrases:
son of a bitch!
muther fucka!
just shut the fuck up!
FUCK YOU!!!


It is NType. Good job guy.
Reply
#2

leucetios Wrote:It is NType. Good job guy.

ok....maybe you do hear the voices

I'd rather be despised for my character than liked for my lack of it.

I may be many things, but I am no man's consolation prize.

Sometimes a big dick is just that!

My dear, I have just kicked more ass than you have sat on

The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for..

Here's the thing: If you ever get me, you wouldn't have a clue what to do with me


To err is dysfunctional, to forgive co-dependent.
Reply
#3

Damn you, Leu. I was having fun with him.
Reply
#4

Sorry, I thought we were supposed to out trolls. I can delete this thread....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by boosh
04-30-2006, 10:54 AM
Last Post by Banana
01-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Best Trool
Bill
Last Post by SanDog
12-12-2005, 09:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)