Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Will it be a trool or not?
#1

Guest Registering
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt

Sounds legit.
Reply
#3

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Flumper Barflusterbutt

Sounds legit.


UDC is PMing him right now
Reply
#4

Legit!
Reply
#5

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Flumper Barflusterbutt

Sounds legit.

where's the problem ?
Reply
#6

What kind of a homo makes a goddamn forum black and gold. I can't read this shit.
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What kind of a homo makes a goddamn forum black and gold. I can't read this shit.

I have serious doubts the format's to blame.
Reply
#8

VitaminE Wrote:I have serious doubts the format's to blame.
If that is some kind of a swipe at me, then you can take your keyboard and insert it up your ass. Sideways.
Reply
#9

I like this guy.
Reply
#10

I'm attracted to men with 'big builds.'
Reply
#11

TomFoolery Wrote:I like this guy.

he has a certain style.

+1 for the keyboard rape
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'm attracted to men with 'big builds.'


You'd like my tits.
Reply
#13

TomFoolery Wrote:I like this guy.
Well that's just dandy. Two posts and some fucking e-fag has taken his hands out of his pants long enough to hit on me. Take a xanax Liberace. I'm here for chicks and sports.
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well that's just dandy. Two posts and some fucking e-fag has taken his hands out of his pants long enough to hit on me. Take a xanax Liberace. I'm here for chicks and sports.

sounds good, we put everything in "lady candy". feel free to check.
Reply
#15

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well that's just dandy. Two posts and some fucking e-fag has taken his hands out of his pants long enough to hit on me. Take a xanax Liberace. I'm here for chicks and sports.


Yes sir.
Reply
#16

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'm attracted to men with 'big builds.'

Wink

I am what you would call "husky"
Reply
#17

go to the bottom of the screen left hand side and change the color for your taste. Default should work just find 4 u Noob!
Reply
#18

E-Judge Wrote:go to the bottom of the screen left hand side and change the color for your taste. Default should work just find 4 u Noob!
Thanks el geeko, but I already found it.
Reply
#19

ntype Wrote:+1 for the keyboard rape
RACK!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'm attracted to men with 'big builds.'

That you do luv.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by boosh
04-30-2006, 10:54 AM
Last Post by leucetios
03-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Best Trool
Bill
Last Post by SanDog
12-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Last Post by Bill
12-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
05-19-2005, 08:12 PM
I am not a trool
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Michman
05-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-14-2005, 10:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)