Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is behind the Smokeabowl trool?
#1

You lose. Dont bother responding. Just re-register and try again.

Fuck.
Reply
#2

Re-register a troll? That makes sense, I guess. This is my main nic actually. PM me, I'll out one of my trolls to you. You'll fucking laugh your ass off it sucks so bad.
Reply
#3

smokeabowl Wrote:Re-register a troll? That makes sense, I guess. This is my main nic actually. PM me, I'll out one of my trolls to you. You'll fucking laugh your ass off it sucks so bad.
Worse than this? Just log out then. Seriously.

Fuck.
Reply
#4

G$D, the dude is keeping this place afloat this week. Sad, but true. I say let him do his thing.
Reply
#5

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Worse than this? Just log out then. Seriously.

I've been posting my ass off all day long keeping this place going. Give credit where credit is due mr. mytakessuckhugeorcapeniscoveredinpeeandpoop
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:G$D, the dude is keeping this place afloat this week. Sad, but true. I say let him do his thing.

5st..

come by more often G$
Reply
#7

smokeabowl Wrote:I've been posting my ass off all day long keeping this place going. Give credit where credit is due mr. mytakessuckhugeorcapeniscoveredinpeeandpoop

Orca penis? Which one of the TOT tards are you?

Fuck.
Reply
#8

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Orca penis? Which one of the TOT tards are you?

TOT?
Reply
#9

smokeabowl Wrote:TOT?

Uh huh.

Fuck.
Reply
#10

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Uh huh.

Your nic is deceiving, there's no $$$ in this member.
Reply
#11

smokeabowl Wrote:Your nic is deceiving, there's no $$$ in this member.


Wow. Consider me ran. :joff:

Fuck.
Reply
#12

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Wow. Consider me ran. :joff:

Yeah, because thats why I'm here, to run you. Big whiff on outing me as a troll. I should put on my boots, might guard a little against ankle biting.
Reply
#13

If the special olympics had boxing matches it would look like the above.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:If the special olympics had boxing matches it would look like the above.

Are you going to join in too? Might take a tag team to bring me down.
Reply
#15

smokeabowl Wrote:Are you going to join in too? Might take a tag team to bring me down.

Im sure being tag teamed is right up your alley.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Im sure being tag teamed is right up your alley.

And whispering sweet nothings via Private Message to that faggot clay isn't up your alley? you two might be the biggest ferry's the internet has ever seen.
Reply
#17

smokeabowl Wrote:And whispering sweet nothings via Private Message to that faggot clay isn't up your alley? you two might be the biggest ferry's the internet has ever seen.

Ive never sent clay a PM.I like how you study me.Have you been taking notes?Not much going on in your life huh?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Ive never sent clay a PM.I like how you study me.Have you been taking notes?Not much going on in your life huh?

This place is tarded up by you two tickling eachother puckered balloon knots. Pretty disgusting. Not too smart knocking someones lifestyle when you're logged on to this bitch 12 hours a day.
Reply
#19

smokeabowl Wrote:This place is tarded up by you two tickling eachother puckered balloon knots. Pretty disgusting. Not too smart knocking someones lifestyle when you're logged on to this bitch 12 hours a day.

I work in an office with a computer in front of me 12 hours a day genius.It nets me a lot of money so I guess im an idiot for being able to hit F5 occasionally in between phone calls.Face it fag you follow clay and I like a bitch.When you do something here besides complain like a woman let me know because so far you've been a big pussy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:I work in an office with a computer in front of me 12 hours a day genius.It nets me a lot of money so I guess im an idiot for being able to hit F5 occasionally in between phone calls.Face it fag you follow clay and I like a bitch.When you do something here besides complain like a woman let me know because so far you've been a big pussy.

and you've been one giant melting polar cap. citizens of california, run inland! bird33 is having a meltdown!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by boosh
04-30-2006, 10:54 AM
Last Post by leucetios
03-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Best Trool
Bill
Last Post by SanDog
12-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Last Post by Bill
12-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
05-19-2005, 08:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)