Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I am not a trool
#41

Michman Wrote:thats not what you called me last night...Confusedcratch: I think it was you little fu*cker.


You're mixing up all your women. That's what I called you last night.
Reply
#42

Michman Wrote:thats not what you called me last night...Confusedcratch: I think it was you little fu*cker.

probably was something like that.. that sounds about like me

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#43

TammyC Wrote:probably was something like that.. that sounds about like me

at first it sounded like ..."that is a little pecker"....but we both know better.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#44

Michman Wrote:at first it sounded like ..."that is a little pecker"....but we both know better.

Again, that's what I said.
Reply
#45

well you both are Blonde...I could have been confused. Confusedcratch: Break out the boobies for verification and I'm sure I would remember

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by boosh
04-30-2006, 10:54 AM
Last Post by leucetios
03-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Best Trool
Bill
Last Post by SanDog
12-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Last Post by Bill
12-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
05-19-2005, 08:12 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-14-2005, 10:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)