Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think I'll introduce a female trool...
#1

...like TammyC did. Cool

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

i thought the yellow fruit was yer trool??

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

Who is Tammy's trool?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#4

Asshat Wrote:Who is Tammy's trool?

Tammy is the trool. :mellow:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

Can you prove this?
Reply
#6

VitaminE Wrote:Can you prove this?
I can. :bn_ph34r:
Reply
#7

Don't just say! Do it!
Reply
#8

what's a trool?

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#9

She talks too much about porn to be a real broad. :lol:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#10

#
.##
..###
..####
...#####
...#######
....#######
....########
....########
....#########
....##########
...############
.##############
################
.################
...##############
....##############................../...........................####
....##############................./.........................#####
.....##############.............../......................#######
.....##############............../..................###########
.....###############.........../.................#############
.....################........../................##############
....#################......#../...............################
....##################.....##....#...........#################
...####################...###...##..........#################
........################..########..........#################
.........################..#######.........###################
...........#######################.......#####################
............#####################.......###################
..............############################################
...............###########################################
...............##########################################
................########################################
................########################################
.................######################################
.................######################################
..................##########################......#####
..................###..###################...........##
..................##....###############
..................#.....##..##########...dD
............................##....###
..................................###
..................................##
#

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#11

what's a tROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#12

Give it time himen, it's make sense
Reply
#13

Asshat Wrote:#
.##
..###
..####
...#####
...#######
....#######
....########
....########
....#########
....##########
...############
.##############
################
.################
...##############
....##############................../...........................####
....##############................./.........................#####
.....##############.............../......................#######
.....##############............../..................###########
.....###############.........../.................#############
.....################........../................##############
....#################......#../...............################
....##################.....##....#...........#################
...####################...###...##..........#################
........################..########..........#################
.........################..#######.........###################
...........#######################.......#####################
............#####################.......###################
..............############################################
...............###########################################
...............##########################################
................########################################
................########################################
.................######################################
.................######################################
..................##########################......#####
..................###..###################...........##
..................##....###############
..................#.....##..##########...dD
............................##....###
..................................###
..................................##
#


snarg would like to RACK the venerable asshat for this post

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

Asshat Wrote:#
.##
..###
..####
...#####
...#######
....#######
....########
....########
....#########
....##########
...############
.##############
################
.################
...##############
....##############................../...........................####
....##############................./.........................#####
.....##############.............../......................#######
.....##############............../..................###########
.....###############.........../.................#############
.....################........../................##############
....#################......#../...............################
....##################.....##....#...........#################
...####################...###...##..........#################
........################..########..........#################
.........################..#######.........###################
...........#######################.......#####################
............#####################.......###################
..............############################################
...............###########################################
...............##########################################
................########################################
................########################################
.................######################################
.................######################################
..................##########################......#####
..................###..###################...........##
..................##....###############
..................#.....##..##########...dD
............................##....###
..................................###
..................................##
#

OK, what is that supposed to be?
Reply
#15

oh comeon PH...that's the bacardi bat, you of all people should know that one.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post by goldan
01-19-2007, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by boosh
04-30-2006, 10:54 AM
Last Post by leucetios
03-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
02-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-18-2006, 08:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)