Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Good Morning!
#1

How are all my favorite IT peeps doing this morning? This question is directed towards MT, TF, schlep_rock, and G$D and maybe that bird guy his witty one liners are always funny!
Reply
#2

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:How are all my favorite IT peeps doing this morning? This question is directed towards MT, TF, schlep_rock, and G$D and maybe that bird guy his witty one liners are always funny!

[Image: monkey.gif]
Reply
#3

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:How are all my favorite IT peeps doing this morning? This question is directed towards MT, TF, schlep_rock, and G$D and maybe that bird guy his witty one liners are always funny!


Good. Did you enjoy your Cinco de Drinko....er Mayo?
Reply
#4

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Good. Did you enjoy your Cinco de Drinko....er Mayo?

I had one beer, while watching Survivor. Then I played Guild Wars.
Reply
#5

Nothing to do to save his life call his wife in
Nothing to say but what a day how's your boy been
Nothing to do it's up to you
I've got nothing to say but it's O.K.
Good morning, good morning...
Going to work don't want to go feeling low down
Heading for home you start to roam then you're in town
Everybody knows there's nothing doing
Everything is closed it's like a ruin
Everyone you see is half asleep.
And you're on your own you're in the street
Good morning, good morning...
After a while you start to smile now you feel cool.
Then you decide to take a walk by the old school.
Nothing has changed it's still the same
I've got nothing to say but it's O.K.
Good morning, good morning...
People running round it's five o'clock.
Everywhere in town is getting dark.
Everyone you see is full of life.
It's time for tea and meet the wife.
Somebody needs to know the time, glad that I'm here.
Watching the skirts you start to flirt now you're in gear.
Go to a show you hope she goes.
I've got nothing to say but it's O.K.
Good morning, good morning...


Sgt.Pepper !

[Image: pepper.jpg]

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#6

I'll answer for Shlep. We tight like that.
What is Guild Wars?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

Guild Wars is a new online action RPG..much like Diablo. It was made with the casual gamer in mind so one wont have to spend hour after hour leveling...its fun. Good graphics, great PvP and its free to play online.
Reply
#8

You see that new game for Xbox, Jade Empire...that shit looks $$$, I think its a RPG game too.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

Yeah I read about it, last time I was at the video game store all the brothers were buying that game...I guess cause blacks like kung fu and shit. But it got good ratings.
Reply
#10

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Yeah I read about it, last time I was at the video game store all the brothers were buying that game...I guess cause blacks like kung fu and shit. But it got good ratings.

Fuck off with your racist stereotypes fuck wad. I was giving you some much needed positive feed back from your post and you go and fuck it up with this shit.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

its always just a matter of time with these ownster fucks.
Reply
#12

How is that racist? I was just stating the facts.
Reply
#13

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Yeah I read about it, last time I was at the video game store all the brothers were buying that game...I guess cause blacks like kung fu and shit. But it got good ratings.

Just because you didn't drop the N-Bomb, or any other racists term doesn't mean its not racist. Get with the program...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

What else am I supposed to call them? certainly not mexicans or whites? so they are blacks..and the term brother or brotha was originated by blacks..hence the saying "what up brotha".

Now get your head out of your ass.
Reply
#15

^^^^^^

will never get it.
Reply
#16

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:What else am I supposed to call them? certainly not mexicans or whites? so they are blacks..and the term brother or brotha was originated by blacks..hence the saying "what up brotha".

Now get your head out of your ass.

Sooner you quit the racist shit the sooner members here start reading your posts and giving you logical responses.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

Cameltoe280 Wrote:^^^^^^

will never get it.

Give the dude credit for taking baby steps. It's a start.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#18

cLaY Wrote:Sooner you quit the racist shit the sooner members here start reading your posts and giving you logical responses.

Ok fine, I apologize. I was just trying to make a statement that I observed a lot of members of the african american race buying that game the day I was in the store, and I assumed it was because of the sterotype that african americans like kung fu.

^^
Is that better?
Reply
#19

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Ok fine, I apologize. I was just trying to make a statement that I observed a lot of members of the african american race buying that game the day I was in the store, and I assumed it was because of the sterotype that african americans like kung fu.

^^
Is that better?

yes it is, apology accepted. i'm white and i like kung fu as well. get fucked pussy.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:yes it is, apology accepted. i'm white and i like kung fu as well. get fucked pussy.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post by bam
04-14-2010, 11:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)