Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Good news for clay!

Ben Wallace says he'll sign a two-year contract soon with the Detroit Pistons. Wallace told The Associated Press on Sunday he heard from a lot of teams, but agreed to a two-year deal about a week ago because he wants to retire with the Pistons. He'll make $1.9 million each season. Pistons president Joe Dumars said on the first day of free agency that the team's first order of business was to keep Wallace and restricted free agent Will Bynum. AP

Anhil8tor Wrote:Ben Wallace says he'll sign a two-year contract soon with the Detroit Pistons. Wallace told The Associated Press on Sunday he heard from a lot of teams, but agreed to a two-year deal about a week ago because he wants to retire with the Pistons. He'll make $1.9 million each season. Pistons president Joe Dumars said on the first day of free agency that the team's first order of business was to keep Wallace and restricted free agent Will Bynum. AP

Greatest pistons center ever?Uhhh no.

See You In Toledo

Maybe Darko will come back as well?

I've slowly started converting to an okc thunder fan. Dumars has gone from a sensational gm to a joke. I just can't get behind him tarnishing the image he brought back 6 and 7 years ago. Worst thing he ever did was fire Rick Carlisle.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

cLaY Wrote:I've slowly started converting to an okc thunder fan. Dumars has gone from a sensational gm to a joke. I just can't get behind him tarnishing the image he brought back 6 and 7 years ago. Worst thing he ever did was fire Rick Carlisle.

How are you not fully on board.Thats the most fun young team in the league.KD for another 5 or 6 years is great place to be.

I like Scotty Brooks.Loved him as a kid when he was in Philly.

Darko should have tipped you off on dumars being overrated.

See You In Toledo

Going to a Thunder game is almost like a game in teh Fieldhouse. Crowd gets so into the game.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Glad to hear you can convert teams.

I've come to realize Chris Paul is gone from NO and the team will follow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM