Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ClamDiggers Smack Tactics.
#1

[Image: fairy.jpg]
Reply
#2

:d

Verah true......
Reply
#3

Who's gonna explain this to him?
Reply
#4

rack!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply
#5

I'm pretty sure the most absolute bode is having some smacktard like TamponWiggler attempt to spam your site for 3 days now, because she has been bitch slapped so much.
She's probably still punch-drunk.
The absolute definitive bode is her chomping this site's nuts so hard. And not even realizing that with every spam the bode grows to record proportions.
Reply
#6

keep denying the reality of the situation douchebag; stay in your happy place and keep biting the pillow while I'm buttfucking you & your gay bitches in here.
Reply
#7

simply horrible
Reply
#8

ClamDigger Wrote:keep denying the reality of the situation douchebag; stay in your happy place and keep biting the pillow while I'm buttfucking you & your gay bitches in here.

what is the reality of the situation, in your mind?
Reply
#9

ClamDigger Wrote:keep denying the reality of the situation douchebag; stay in your happy place and keep biting the pillow while I'm buttfucking you & your gay bitches in here.


Yea you arent gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

I found a video which symbolizes TamponWiggler's efforts here, and how she was smacked down. She's the bull.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bulltaser.html
Reply
#11

ClamDigger Wrote:keep denying the reality of the situation douchebag; stay in your happy place and keep biting the pillow while I'm buttfucking you & your gay bitches in here.

yeah me too, cause I own these fuckers too.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Last Post by who
05-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
03-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Last Post by Blondie
10-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-12-2006, 04:17 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
06-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Smack me
Banana
Last Post by Raiden
02-28-2006, 08:03 PM
Last Post by Suck My Nuts
02-24-2006, 12:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)