Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Smack me
#1

please.
Reply
#2

it is easier just to leave you in the sun and let you get brown and mushy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

snarg Wrote:it is easier just to leave you in the sun and let you get brown and mushy

Those kind are perfect for mashing and turning into banana bread...
Reply
#4

are fat jokes out of bounds?
Reply
#5

How 'bout Canadian hockey jokes?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

does smack = vaginally penetrate?
Reply
#7

CT280 Wrote:does smack = vaginally penetrate?

I'm going with no. And that you're an idiot.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

I would, but you are too sensitive now.
Reply
#9

Jimmy Wrote:I'm going with no. And that you're an idiot.


uh-oh..
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:Those kind are perfect for mashing and turning into banana bread...


i shall supply the "butter"
:drool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

Jimmy Wrote:I'm going with no. And that you're an idiot.

ball busting just isn't what it used to be.
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:uh-oh..

hormones. i'll give him a pass.
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote:please.

I think I came.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

Hi Pepsi.
Reply
#15

Vitamin E Wrote:Hi Pepsi.

roffle wafflez
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
03-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Last Post by Blondie
10-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-12-2006, 04:17 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
06-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Last Post by Suck My Nuts
02-24-2006, 12:29 AM
Last Post by bdic
02-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-08-2005, 06:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)