Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bill's smack off picks.
#1

I don't vote so I can do this.

Did VitE get runned by lookout below?

Flumper and CT stepped up and took it seriously. They both desirve a big fat rack for entertaining us. It was back and forth and although I'm thinking CT just gave up there at the end, I believe it was out of bordom and I'm giving him the nod.

Jmac vs MP was a waste of bandwidth. Jmac gets the reluctent nod.

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg -vs- Ntype. Was this a joke? Ntype wins hands down. Not cause G$ didn't show but cause ntype was funny in a bad situation.

Tom Foolery -vs- Your Mums Pimp - Foolery by default.

Raiden -vs- what? - I was hoping for more outta this one. What came out swinging. Raiden had to break down and use the I make more money than you lame smack attempt. Which only proves he really doesn't get it. What wins.

bdubbs -vs- Tribal Dragon - I didn't expect much from this one and wasn't let down. TD ran the day.

Dr. Lecter -vs- Shadrach - this was so bad it was funny. I have no clue who to call for this one.
Reply
#2

[Image: shit.JPG]
Reply
#3

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[Image: shit.JPG]

you're gerbal/pvc bit made be roll dood but the long ass stories took you down like a lead weight.
Reply
#4

Shenanigans Wrote:you're gerbal/pvc bit made be roll dood but the long ass stories took you down like a lead weight.

Dude, the stories are something to get it started. And they weren't "long ass".
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Dude, the stories are something to get it started. And they weren't "long ass".

ok they were shorts. either way it was very entertaining dood. I don't have a vote so don't waste time kissing my ass.
Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:I don't vote so I can do this.

Did VitE get runned by lookout below?

Flumper and CT stepped up and took it seriously. They both desirve a big fat rack for entertaining us. It was back and forth and although I'm thinking CT just gave up there at the end, I believe it was out of bordom and I'm giving him the nod.

Jmac vs MP was a waste of bandwidth. Jmac gets the reluctent nod.

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg -vs- Ntype. Was this a joke? Ntype wins hands down. Not cause G$ didn't show but cause ntype was funny in a bad situation.

Tom Foolery -vs- Your Mums Pimp - Foolery by default.

Raiden -vs- what? - I was hoping for more outta this one. What came out swinging. Raiden had to break down and use the I make more money than you lame smack attempt. Which only proves he really doesn't get it. What wins.

bdubbs -vs- Tribal Dragon - I didn't expect much from this one and wasn't let down. TD ran the day.

Dr. Lecter -vs- Shadrach - this was so bad it was funny. I have no clue who to call for this one.


I'm with you on all of these except Jaymac.I can't decide if his or What?'s posts were the best posts of the day. The " Is there a poolside emergency in California?" had me giggling for two hours. But the MLK smack on MP was a riot...
Reply
#7

I was kinda disappointed overall. Spork was funnier then most of the smack talk.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#8

I was disapointed all alone and stuff. anyhow yeah flump and ct where by far really funney
Reply
#9

Shenanigans Wrote:Raiden -vs- what? - I was hoping for more outta this one. What came out swinging. Raiden had to break down and use the I make more money than you lame smack attempt. Which only proves he really doesn't get it. What wins.

uhh...where was there any element of "i make more money than you" smack? There was none.
YOu see, I was implying that what? had paid me off to forfiet. Your reading comprehension is as bad as your spelling and grammar skills, most likely because you really are a retard.
Reply
#10

also, the only person I make more money than is cLaY.
Reply
#11

Raiden Wrote:uhh...where was there any element of "i make more money than you" smack? There was none.
YOu see, I was implying that what? had paid me off to forfiet. Your reading comprehension is as bad as your spelling and grammar skills, most likely because you really are a retard.

The smack fest is over for now. Don't shoot the messenger.
Reply
#12

Raiden Wrote:also, the only person I make more money than is cLaY.


So fucked up but I laughed.
Reply
#13

Blondie Wrote:So fucked up but I laughed.

That's because you're one fucked up broad.



And that's what we all love about you.
Reply
#14

Blondie Wrote:So fucked up but I laughed.

That's because you're one fucked up broad



And that's what we all love about you.:apple:
Reply
#15

Raiden Wrote:also, the only person I make more money than is cLaY.


WRONG!

prolly
Reply
#16

Raiden Wrote:also, the only person I make more money than is cLaY.

you mean without counting Clay's state wage ?
Reply
#17

Raiden Wrote:That's because you're one fucked up broad



And that's what we all love about you.:apple:


><
Reply
#18

SizeMatters Wrote:WRONG!

You get more bitches than I do nowadays, tho. I envy you.
Reply
#19

I always got more bitches than you, it's just now you know about it.

prolly
Reply
#20

Some surprising results...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)