06-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Not because it's that good either.
I cann't tell who jumped the shark first.
I cann't tell who jumped the shark first.
pepsi Wrote:I'd rather be sucking cock.
pepsi Wrote:The smackoff is boring.
pepsi Wrote:The smackoff is boring.Yes :mad:
the_elf Wrote:It's weak this round. And Tom's first round was too much to read all at once.Flump lost in Round 1.
Too much gay talk.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flump lost in Round 1.
suzy Wrote:Yes :mad:
the_elf Wrote:Yeah? And?
:lol:
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Arrange a truce?
the_elf Wrote:Yeah? And?>_> Another Flumper hater.
:lol:
Anhil8tor Wrote:elf woulda been $$$$ in this..I tried to get him in it. I think he thought it would be more difficult than it has turned out.
Blondie Wrote:This may very well be the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You should turn in your judge's keys.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So you and Lecter never actually met in person?