Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Look what happens with we drop the IT/CF smack
#1

12 (12 members & guests)

:ct: Inter-Board drama is the new ColdWar.
Reply
#2

Someone please say something about CJ errectile dysphuction and watch the guest numbers skyrocket!
Reply
#3

14 (13 members & 1 guests)

It's starting!
Reply
#4

BODE IT and shit

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

(2 members and 1 guests)

I wonder where that guest went? :roll:
Reply
#6

Mabe I should alter the setting to update every 24 hour instead of 15 mins as we have ....

That would look like many ppl actually are here ...


I dunno ... got it from some other sites that wanna look big.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:14 (13 members & 1 guests)

It's starting!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that was probably me.
Reply
#8

PurpleHaze Wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble, but that was probably me.

Oooh. I want a burst bubble. Pick me!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

There is no IT/CF smack because we have BODE over you losers. Is there even one of you who hasn't been banned from somewhere? It's like you've all been banished to Outer Mongolia
Reply
#10

T Rex Wrote:There is no IT/CF smack because we have BODE over you losers. Is there even one of you who hasn't been banned from somewhere? It's like you've all been banished to Outer Mongolia


Ahem ...""!"!!!"!"#¤#2243

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:Ahem ...""!"!!!"!"#¤#2243

Your leader sucks more than the rest.

Leeman if you haven't been banned from anywhere, you should be.
Reply
#12

You fucking idiots are not smart enough to be part of CF.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Last Post by Paddy
04-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
03-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Last Post by Blondie
10-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-12-2006, 04:17 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
06-20-2006, 08:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)