Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Good morning - I'm new here.

I found out about this place through "Ownster"? Promise me this place is better than that moist, infected fart.

Buttspray Wrote:I found out about this place through "Ownster"? Promise me this place is better than that moist, infected fart.

this place is more like watery diareia.....just sayin

eat crab infested camel cock, fuck breath.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

,sup buttspray? i've just been perusing your work at the trolls, welcome aboard.

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.

so far 3 friendly welcomes. ill be the 4th. welcome and enjoy dude.
there will undoubtedly be some dumbass who purports to be the best that will post after me. but those people are usually retards.

I am seriously the only one on this site that you will find very interesting. The rest of these grissle brained fag farmers are just learning to type.

[Image: line.gif]

Asshat Wrote:I am seriously the only one on this site that you will find very interesting. The rest of these grissle brained fag farmers are just learning to type.

The dood does have a point. He'll give you the option of fucking with or without lube.

Bill Wrote:The dood does have a point. He'll give you the option of fucking with or without lube.

and he's sexy like Michael McDonald.

so what's with teh wd40 dawg?

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.

cLaY Wrote:and he's sexy like Michael McDonald.

Here's a perfect example of the kind of wit and brilliance you will find from these
intellectual zombies.

Asshat Wrote:Here's a perfect example of the kind of wit and brilliance you will find from these
intellectual zombies.

you should go find Rico the jack hammer operator and have him reem out your gaping fecal packed sphinkter.

Asshat Wrote:Here's a perfect example of the kind of wit and brilliance you will find from these
intellectual zombies.

ok Hemingway.

intellectual zombies.

[Image: crow.jpg]

hello Mr. Spray and welcome, thanks for coming to join the land of understanding..and perpetual potty mouth:lool:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

cLaY Wrote:you should go find Rico the jack hammer operator and have him reem out your gaping fecal packed sphinkter.
don't know Rico, but if I ever have that problem, I'll let him know you give him a good recommendation.

Asshat Wrote:don't know Rico, but if I ever have that problem, I'll let him know you give him a good recommendation.

that was funny!!!!!!! : :wave:

what a name......go around life calling your self Butt ..anyway.....welcome to insanity!

My poor typing owns you !
Well Spray guess who is joining you here .....Me and I'm happy

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]

Well DAMN! I figured I'd get reamed, cleaned, and beaned, but I see I know a few of you, and you all support fecal matters.

Hell - this may be cool. Big Grin

Buttspray Wrote:Well DAMN! I figured I'd get reamed, cleaned, and beaned, but I see I know a few of you, and you all support fecal matters.

Hell - this may be cool. Big Grin
Don't bet on it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post by dodsno