Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So whats the female situation here?
#1

Are there any? And don't count your trolls guys.
Reply
#2

i have them all locked up, log out now.
Reply
#3

Fuck, I would have started A "What is the guy situation in here" if I knew it was this easy.
Reply
#4

Poppy Wrote:Fuck, I would have started A "What is the guy situation in here" if I knew it was this easy.


word to the wise:
careful what you say in a sausage factory

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:word to the wise:
careful what you say in a sausage factory
Is that from ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Sassy is the hottest chick here.
Reply
#7

CT280 Wrote:i am a crazy psycho stalker.

..
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:Sassy is the hottest chick here.

U have a better bossum :$

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

The Last Man Wrote:Are there any? And don't count your trolls guys.

females ah yeah. we had litterally hundreds, all singles, sexy and really sweet and lovin'. We had to open a special website for them : http://www.meetic.com
Reply
#10

How can I help you? I am BlueeyedWOMAN.
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:How can I help you? I am BlueeyedWOMAN.

I don't know who gave your new title but it's perfect !
Reply
#12

We have some ladies, but none can piss farther than about 2 feet.
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:How can I help you? I am BlueeyedWOMAN.

Affectionately know as "Old blue eyes".

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

Paddy Wrote:Affectionately know as "Old blue eyes".

Oh and Paddy, too. She's very sweet. pm her a nice note.
Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Oh and Paddy, too. She's very sweet. pm her a nice note.

Hi prothought!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:Hi prothought!


Hi loser!
Reply
#17

internet trolling for pussy is always successful and never disappointing.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#18

Dr. Lecter Wrote:internet trolling for pussy is always successful and never disappointing.

I think CT would agree. Wink
Reply
#19

Dr. Lecter Wrote:internet trolling for pussy is always successful and never disappointing.


><
Reply
#20

Blondie Wrote:><

we were on a break?

Love,
Ross Geller

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-16-2009, 03:03 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post by Sparks
05-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2008, 11:23 PM
Last Post by Sunny
11-09-2007, 08:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)