Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I feel bad for you but not really because this is the internet.All the best though, for real.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Aplastic anemia- basically my bone marrow doesn't produce enough blood cells
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I feel kinda' bad now. Are you getting a Bone Marrow transplant?
Son, I am Disappoint.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
To answer your question succinctly, a bmt is the ultimate goal, but it's not an option right now.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
This is all leading to 8 being a perfect bone marrow match and then chickening out the day of the surgery.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Good luck to you. I hope they find a donor.
Son, I am Disappoint.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Thanks, I appreciate that. The whole idea of it makes me a bit nervous, but it's better than the alternative I suppose. lol (If I'm lucky, the drug therapy will eventually work again.)
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I have some broad sending me emails and signing off EOD.I thought it meant eat our dick but it turns out it means end of day.I'm on the border of responding YGIWYGI.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
You Get It When You Get It
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I just got it.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If you tell me you need something by a certain day I don't need your permission to send it at the end of that day.I will send it whenever I want if its before the deadline.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey bam,
If you ever meet pepsi tell her we all said hi!
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 5
Joined: Dec 2007
Reputation:
1
You guys are terrible.
Bam, I hope they can find a match for you soon.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Thanks squirt- I appreciate that