Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Good morning
#41

I feel bad for you but not really because this is the internet.All the best though, for real.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

bam Wrote:Serious, yes. Contagious, no.
Breast Cancer? Lymphoma?

I hate guessing.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#43

Aplastic anemia- basically my bone marrow doesn't produce enough blood cells
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:I feel bad for you but not really because this is the internet.All the best though, for real.

No need to feel bad- internet or not.
Reply
#45

I feel kinda' bad now. Are you getting a Bone Marrow transplant?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#46

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I feel kinda' bad now. Are you getting a Bone Marrow transplant?

Don't feel bad, seriously. I'd like to get a bmt, but thus far, no matches. The first time I was on the waiting list I was on it for 9 years without a match and I ended up going into remission from the drug therapies I was on. I stayed in remission for about 13 years. I've now been on the waiting list for 2 and a half years and again no match.
Reply
#47

To answer your question succinctly, a bmt is the ultimate goal, but it's not an option right now.
Reply
#48

This is all leading to 8 being a perfect bone marrow match and then chickening out the day of the surgery.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

Good luck to you. I hope they find a donor.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#50

Thanks, I appreciate that. The whole idea of it makes me a bit nervous, but it's better than the alternative I suppose. lol (If I'm lucky, the drug therapy will eventually work again.)
Reply
#51

I have some broad sending me emails and signing off EOD.I thought it meant eat our dick but it turns out it means end of day.I'm on the border of responding YGIWYGI.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

BIRD33 Wrote:I have some broad sending me emails and signing off EOD.I thought it meant eat our dick but it turns out it means end of day.I'm on the border of responding YGIWYGI.

YGIWYGI- what the hell does that mean?
Reply
#53

You Get It When You Get It

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#54

Okay...
Reply
#55

I just got it.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#56

If you tell me you need something by a certain day I don't need your permission to send it at the end of that day.I will send it whenever I want if its before the deadline.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

Hey bam,

If you ever meet pepsi tell her we all said hi!
Reply
#58

Anhil8tor Wrote:Hey bam,

If you ever meet pepsi tell her we all said hi!

Wow.
Reply
#59

You guys are terrible.

Bam, I hope they can find a match for you soon.
Reply
#60

Thanks squirt- I appreciate that
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post by bam
04-14-2010, 11:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)