Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm waiting for it
#1

But nothing seems to be happening >_>

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

I thought you would have figured this out at least by the honeymoon.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

The what, now?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

So who is B@nana?Do you know?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:So who is B@nana?Do you know?

I haven't checked yet. I'm waiting to see what it brings to the table. I might delete myself if it's better.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#6

Jimmy wont go down and you know it....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:Jimmy wont go down and you know it....

It wouldn't be the first time I've had to 'Hide the Remote' during Hockey Night in Canada to get some action.

Quote:Jimmy! It's almost face off time!
:werd:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-21-2006, 02:10 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
10-26-2005, 12:21 AM
Last Post by leucetios
12-11-2004, 07:50 AM
Last Post by TomFoolery
12-05-2004, 11:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)