Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What am I waiting for?
#1

I haven't started yet, not sure why. Anyone got any ideas?
Reply
#2

:wpics:

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#3

pics of what? me not drinking? :S
Reply
#4

Pussy. I started hours ago. So far, I'm up to 5 beers, 1 Cosmo, and 1 margarita. :d


and it's only 8:30 here. :mellow:
Reply
#5

its only 6:40 here Tongue
Reply
#6

lucky I showed up. Else this might be a.....not fun thing.
Reply
#7

oh yeah.. its been a regular riot up until now ;S
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:oh yeah.. its been a regular riot up until now ;S
you are soooo fucking cute. :wub:
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:you are soooo fucking cute. :wub:


IN!
Reply
#10

leucetios Wrote:IN!
I love your beer count.





















Baby. Wink
Reply
#11

you have no eye deer how funny that baby stuck at the end is

:wub:
Reply
#12

leucetios Wrote:you have no eye deer how funny that baby stuck at the end is

:wub:
Even better sig now, hot stuff.
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote:
leucetios Wrote:you have no eye deer how funny that baby stuck at the end is

:wub:
Even better sig now, hot stuff.
Yes, even that.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:Even better sig now, hot stuff.


are you flirting with me?
Reply
#15

leucetios Wrote:are you flirting with me?
Yeah. Up your count. By......


15
Reply
#16

but I only had one more beet :S

by beet, I mean beer obviously, and soberly
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by B@nana
09-30-2008, 11:14 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-21-2006, 02:10 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
10-26-2005, 12:21 AM
Last Post by TomFoolery
12-05-2004, 11:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)