Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The thread you have all been waiting for
#1

ask Jdub anything? (Yes, I'm bored)

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#2

What motivates you? Generally speaking.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

Shadrach Wrote:What motivates you? Generally speaking.
Money or sex. I care about nothing else.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#4

Jdub Wrote:Money or sex. I care about nothing else.

fuck, I'm out of money. is there anything else?
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:fuck, I'm out of money. is there anything else?
Ah, .....that would be a no.
Next!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#6

What other forums do you post at? What other nics do you use?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#7

Shadrach Wrote:What other forums do you post at? What other nics do you use?
None, I work too much to play on the net much. I was one of the first here and have half the posts of some regulars.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#8

Are you married? Do you have kids? How old are you?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#9

Shadrach Wrote:Are you married? Do you have kids? How old are you?
yes,
yes,
32.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#10

This was interesting.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#11

Hottest chick in the world?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#12

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Hottest chick in the world?
Too many to choose from, but I'm working my way through them.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#13

Why does Detective Goren tilt his head to the side when he's questioning a suspect???

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#14

do you children know of your internet activities?
Reply
#15

are you a nigga like me? you like da white bitchez?
Reply
#16

:tribal:
Reply
#17

Oli-dogg Wrote:Why does Detective Goren tilt his head to the side when he's questioning a suspect???
I have no idea!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#18

Damagedone Wrote:do you children know of your internet activities?
No, that would make me a bad parent.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#19

tokenblack v4 Wrote:are you a nigga like me? you like da white bitchez?
No, I am a honkey, and I like all bitchez, as long as they aren't shy!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#20

boosh Wrote::tribal:
I got nothing!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)