Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm waiting
#1

until we hit the 8 hour mark since the last post here before I start posting
Reply
#2

what? Wrote:until we hit the 8 hour mark since the last post here before I start posting
That may take a while.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

Sassy Wrote:That may take a while.

wait, she's right. I fucked this up already

start the 8 hour clock from this post ><
Reply
#4

I loves me some what?


anyway we could get bird33 in the 3 way?
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:wait, she's right. I fucked this up already

start the 8 hour clock from this post ><

you can change shifts if it's better for you. Just announce yourself to the boss so that he could write you down in the new team.
Reply
#6

Hello.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

what?
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:I loves me some what?


anyway we could get bird33 in the 3 way?



You guys are to old for me.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by B@nana
09-30-2008, 11:14 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
10-26-2005, 12:21 AM
Last Post by leucetios
12-11-2004, 07:50 AM
Last Post by TomFoolery
12-05-2004, 11:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)