Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What you have all been waiting for...
#1

The big surprise for today.................


































It still sucks. Big Surprise.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

Did Lee not get hurt today?
Reply
#3

I was thinking maybe hoover bought this place from leeman to ban everyone
Reply
#4

anhil8tor Wrote:I was thinking maybe hoover bought this place from leeman to ban everyone
Worst $0.12 he ever spent
Reply
#5

i guess it is no surprise that the surprise never showed up
go figure

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by B@nana
09-30-2008, 11:14 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-21-2006, 02:10 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
10-26-2005, 12:21 AM
Last Post by leucetios
12-11-2004, 07:50 AM
Last Post by TomFoolery
12-05-2004, 11:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)