10-09-2006, 07:54 PM
is that like the last ditch effort before whipping out the "is that all you got" line?
Blondie Wrote:Yo mama!
BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/09/baby.w...index.html
Please be single Chytoria Graham.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:It's the boobs that make it readable.My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.
Vitamin E Wrote:It's the boobs that make it readable.
Sassy Wrote:My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Shenanigans Wrote:so if I change the AV everyone will forget about my bad spelling?
leeman Wrote:No you would just get to carry mich gay hat.
Blondie Wrote:"ERIE, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said."
:confused:
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
what? Wrote:so I guess she's not techincally single
BIRD33 Wrote:Love is never having to say you're sorry when you slam a babies skull into someones face.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...