Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

spelling smack.
#1

is that like the last ditch effort before whipping out the "is that all you got" line?
Reply
#2

Yo mama!
Reply
#3

Blondie Wrote:Yo mama!

that's digging down deep.
Reply
#4

People use it on you cause you set yourself up for it so often.

Fuck.
Reply
#5

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/09/baby.w...index.html

Please be single Chytoria Graham.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/09/baby.w...index.html

Please be single Chytoria Graham.

"ERIE, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said."


:confused:
Reply
#7

I want to get me some baby numchucks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

It's the crazy ones that are the best in bed.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

If you need spelling smack ...

Just chat with Velvet...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

It's the boobs that make it readable.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:It's the boobs that make it readable.
My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:It's the boobs that make it readable.

so if I change the AV everyone will forget about my bad spelling?
Reply
#13

Sassy Wrote:My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.

Didn't some one say brains were better than penises..Let this stand as Men's Exhibit A.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

Shenanigans Wrote:so if I change the AV everyone will forget about my bad spelling?

No you would just get to carry mich gay hat.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

leeman Wrote:No you would just get to carry mich gay hat.

this is a conundrum.
Reply
#16

Blondie Wrote:"ERIE, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said."


:confused:

so I guess she's not techincally single
Reply
#17

The boyfriend is $$$$! No child support as soon as the new 'Shaivo' baby kickd off.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#18

Love is never having to say you're sorry when you slam a babies skull into someones face.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

what? Wrote:so I guess she's not techincally single


Thats a shame.I guess I'll never get to show her the Kitten and Puppy bag of pain ive been developing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Love is never having to say you're sorry when you slam a babies skull into someones face.

RACK!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
03-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Last Post by Blondie
08-02-2006, 11:18 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-12-2006, 04:17 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
06-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Smack me
Banana
Last Post by Raiden
02-28-2006, 08:03 PM
Last Post by Suck My Nuts
02-24-2006, 12:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)