Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm actually laughing at the smack-off this time around.
#21

Blondie Wrote:He's cute.>_>
So the answer is "no, you never met him".
Reply
#22

There are not very many real-life hot SoCal blondes that post on internet forums.
Has anybody here ever known of one?
Reply
#23

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So the answer is "no, you never met him".


Are you implying that that's a picture of Lecter?
Reply
#24

Raiden Wrote:There are not very many real-life hot SoCal blondes that post on internet forums.
Has anybody here ever known of one?


I've never met anyone at all that even knows what it is except BEW, and I only know her from here.

I showed someone I know UJ the other day and had to explain that it was people talking..blah..blah...they still didn't really get it.:roll:
Reply
#25

Blondie Wrote:I've never met anyone at all that even knows what it is except BEW, and I only know her from here.

I showed someone I know UJ the other day and had to explain that it was people talking..blah..blah...they still didn't really get it.:roll:

Can I please get a slimey of something like a little airplane zooming over a blonde chick's head?
Reply
#26

Blondie Wrote:Are you implying that that's a picture of Lecter?
[Image: Unique-Fly-Over-Ball-Park.jpg]

Top Center: The Joke,
Second Deck, Row 14, Seat 21: Blondie
Reply
#27

Raiden Wrote:Can I please get a slimey of something like a little airplane zooming over a blonde chick's head?

HA! You fukker.
Reply
#28

Blondie Wrote:I showed someone I know UJ the other day and had to explain that it was people talking..blah..blah...they still didn't really get it.:roll:

prolly best not to do stuff like that.
Reply
#29

I hate you.
Reply
#30

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:HA! You fukker.

hahahahahahaha
Reply
#31

Raiden Wrote:prolly best not to do stuff like that.
No kidding.

I don't know what possessed me to do that.
Reply
#32

Blondie Wrote:I hate you.

to whom was that directed?
Reply
#33

Raiden Wrote:to whom was that directed?


Flumper but whoever wants it can take it.><
Reply
#34

Blondie Wrote:whoever wants it can take it.><

who wants to bet she sounded like a broken record in high school?
Reply
#35

Blondie Wrote:Flumper but whoever wants it can take it.><

I see.

Because I've done nothing in this thread that might cause you to "hate me", right? You would agree with that at this point in time, right?
Reply
#36

what? Wrote:who wants to bet she sounded like a broken record in high school?


You would be correct! I had to say "no" a lot then, too.
Reply
#37

Blondie Wrote:You would be correct! I had to say "no" a lot then, too.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[Image: Unique-Fly-Over-Ball-Park.jpg]

Top Center: The Joke,
Moved down to dugout level: Blondie


third time's the charm, maybe
Reply
#38

I don't have the time or the inclination to explain who's not getting who....


><
Reply
#39

PS- Flumper I'm gonna beat you.
Reply
#40

kekeke
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-23-2010, 02:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)