Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It's that time again. Spork story.

Quote:A few months ago, I met some skank who works for an MRI office. So one day I stopped by so we could have lunch. She was visibly annoyed when I insisted she pay because I only had hundreds on me, but blew me in the car after lunch anyway...much to the delight/disgust of the passing traffic. Anyway, so I come to find out she has a boyfriend...who...works with her. In the same fucking office.

A few weeks ago, I found out they are engaged.

-SporK

So the above was a preface I posted over at Bew's toilet a while ago. Fast forward, I am now banging one of her co-workers. You'd be surprised how many retarded but attractive skanks get these MRI office gigs.

So anyway, she drives over like 10minutes to my house on her lunch breaks for sex and to bring me food. The other day she comes over and I'm on the phone with a friend of mine. I open the door, she comes in puts my breakfast on the table, and is buzzing around me. I'm still on the phone, paying absolutely no attention to her,. This goes on for a while and then she begins getting annoyed and blurts out the following:

Skank: "If you're going to talk on the phone all day, I'm leaving." and stars walking towards the door.

So I tell my friend I'll call him back, push her against the wall in my hall, pull down her pants and fuck her. After a minute of saying no I don't want to, trying to pretend she's all upset, she's now fully into it bent over asking me to pull her hair. Anyway, so I nut in her mouth and whipe off on her face, put my cock back in pants, grab my phone and call up my friend to continue our conversation.

So now she's standing there with her dumb scrubs around her ankles with a fucking clueless look on her face that's half shock and disblief and half steam coming out of her ears. And she's still fucking standing there.

Spork: "Weren't you fucking leaving?"

And she storms out of my house like I'm the asshole. What the fuck is wrong with these cunts today? They have absolutely no respect for anything or anyone.

Now I guess I'm done with this one. There's one more hot one that works there so once I fuck her I can move on to another MRI office I've been scouting.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK

Did that story not make the cut for your book?

Why are you at home in the middle of the work day?

[Image: boston.jpg]

Did that story not make the cut for your book?

Why are you at home in the middle of the work day?

Jesus christ.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Jesus christ.

spork clearly has some pointers for ya, tweetster :blink:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

I was talking about the double post, shithead.Teach your son how work a computer.

See You In Toledo

Phone

Poor Goat getting made fun of for his double posts

BIRD33 Wrote:I was talking about the double post, shithead.Teach your son how work a computer.

what is this noise about double posts??
i have no son, and no double posts
get a grip, little guy

apparently wooly's high tech phone is not cooperating
who the fuck cares??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Me.The most important person here.

See You In Toledo

I enjoyed the story. Excellent work once again, Spork.

Boy I can't wait to get my hands on that piece of literary perfection!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.

I can't believe it's not about me.

I'm hurt.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?

epic

what a dumb bitch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM