06-21-2006, 11:45 PM
Blondie Wrote:He's cute.>_>So the answer is "no, you never met him".
Blondie Wrote:He's cute.>_>So the answer is "no, you never met him".
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So the answer is "no, you never met him".
Raiden Wrote:There are not very many real-life hot SoCal blondes that post on internet forums.
Has anybody here ever known of one?
Blondie Wrote:I've never met anyone at all that even knows what it is except BEW, and I only know her from here.
I showed someone I know UJ the other day and had to explain that it was people talking..blah..blah...they still didn't really get it.:roll:
Blondie Wrote:Are you implying that that's a picture of Lecter?
![[Image: Unique-Fly-Over-Ball-Park.jpg]](http://www.highgallery.com/UniquePhotos/UniqueAircraftPhotos/Unique-Fly-Over-Ball-Park.jpg)
Raiden Wrote:Can I please get a slimey of something like a little airplane zooming over a blonde chick's head?
Blondie Wrote:I showed someone I know UJ the other day and had to explain that it was people talking..blah..blah...they still didn't really get it.:roll:
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:HA! You fukker.
Raiden Wrote:prolly best not to do stuff like that.No kidding.
Blondie Wrote:I hate you.
Raiden Wrote:to whom was that directed?
Blondie Wrote:whoever wants it can take it.><
Blondie Wrote:Flumper but whoever wants it can take it.><
what? Wrote:who wants to bet she sounded like a broken record in high school?
Blondie Wrote:You would be correct! I had to say "no" a lot then, too.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:
Top Center: The Joke,
Moved down to dugout level: Blondie