Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Good lord.
#21

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:What did your vaginal skills say her age was?
For the record, cLaY has Kelvin anus reading skiilz. And don't let him put both his hands on your shoulders when he's doing it. He said I was a 15 year old korean boy.What a fool! I won the dollar back.
Reply
#22

Dr. Lecter Wrote:For the record, cLaY has Kelvin anus reading skiilz. And don't let him put both his hands on your shoulders when he's doing it. He said I was a 15 year old korean boy.What a fool! I won the dollar back.

BTW...I hope I didn't hurt that anal tear when I slapped my cock on your ass after throwing the Carribean Isls on your back.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#23

I should put pictures in my gallery.
Reply
#24

angelicdemon Wrote:I should put pictures in my gallery.

You should put pics is Bill's PM box is what I know you ment to say.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post by bam
04-14-2010, 11:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)