Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So we can't drop the N-bomb...
#41

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Hey now, talking about my haircut!? That's crossing the line boy!

:cowboy:

I just want all you hypocritical fucks to acknowledge that I am correct on this matter, then I will shut up about it. So far, only one of your mods has accepted that I am correct, and that's not enough.


hey, you are right in everything you say
now will you go away??
8 takes care of our whining quotient
TIA

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#42

maybe I just don't get it but I don't need to use the "N" word to make me look like a bigger badder internet person.
Reply
#43

but what I'm guessing is he's one of those doods who's afraid to use it in real life....for fear of getting his ass handed to him.
Reply
#44

<I'm going to take a break from the site, see you guys tomorrow>



edited by leu
Reply
#45

wow, this troll failed miserably

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#46

thanks, leu

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#47

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Hey now, talking about my haircut!? That's crossing the line boy!

:cowboy:

I just want all you hypocritical fucks to acknowledge that I am correct on this matter, then I will shut up about it. So far, only one of your mods has accepted that I am correct, and that's not enough.


sounds like what you want is attention, but I will give in a little anyway. Explain, specifically, what you are correct about.
Reply
#48

SQ Bimmer Wrote:... You think about that while I'm gone, and I'll respond later. Take your time.

Adios hombres! Areeeeba!
cLaY Wrote:Way to go Bimmer, tuck your tale between your legs and run.
I understand you now clay, you flame away at me without reading my posts.

EDIT:
cLaY Wrote:wow, this troll failed miserably
You talking to me, or were you referring to Denice?

If you were referring to me, then I suggest you re-read this thread.

EDITED for some crybaby bitch.
Reply
#49

cLaY Wrote:
SQ Bimmer Wrote:You're still talking?
is this your attempt at smack and/or flaming? you're better off talking 5 second 1/4 miles at your own skid mark of a site. you're failing to realize you've been OWNED by each and every member here thats come into contact with you. your comebacks are weak and remind me of a 13 year old who just realized what he can achieve with a hard on. you really should give it up, unless you're serious about being a member here, in which i advice you to step it up and post something with less racism and more quality...we've all realized you know quantity quite well. now, please go jump from a moving vehicle.
That post was directed towards someone else smarty. I actually gave you an opportunity to keep talking and instead of respond to my question, you resorted to useless, off-topic flaming.

I asked you a question, boy, now go answer it.
Reply
#50

SQ Bimmer Wrote:I asked you a question, boy, now go answer it.

speaking of which....
Reply
#51

why bother, child??
there is nothing here for you
no one cares about your puerile arguments here
this is an adult site
go hang out with spartan

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#52

Bill Wrote:maybe I just don't get it but I don't need to use the "N" word to make me look like a bigger badder internet person.
Bill Wrote:but what I'm guessing is he's one of those doods who's afraid to use it in real life....for fear of getting his ass handed to him.
Not quick enough to get all your thoughts into one post, eh? I'll let it go if you carry on and read below.
leucetios Wrote:sounds like what you want is attention, but I will give in a little anyway. Explain, specifically, what you are correct about.
I never called anyone a "nigger," nor did I even remotely apply that word towards any group of people on this site. I simply wanted to discuss why the word is censored so much. When talking about a certain minority in college, and the racial issues behind that minority, it is common to use the words in the discussion and in doing so you distance yourself from that word. Are the people on this forum just too unintelligent to read anything other than a racial slur? They see a post with a racial slur in it and automatically assume that person is racist? Do they fail to read into what the person is actually saying?

I say NO to censors, but, if your site is full of a bunch of crybaby bitches about it, I will digress from using the word. In exchange, I want everyone to accept the fact that they are just as racist for arguing with me in this thread without full knowledge about what they were arguing about as I was for using the word.

And to the person who thinks I do not say it in real life, you are incorrect. I have said it many times while discussing the racial implications behind it. You are also implying that I said the word “nigger” directly to someone in this thread. As I said a couple paragraphs up, I didn’t, and I now think you are retarded for saying that.

On top of all of this, though, I have a friend who is an Arab. We are all intelligent enough to know that racism if fucking retarded and pointless. We CONSTANTLY call each other the harshest racial slurs you could ever think of. You know what I call this friend of mine? I call him a sand nigger and a camel jockey. You know what he calls me? You don't want to know, nor do I want to repeat it in this post. However, I think that the remarks that he says to me would not weigh enough in order to deem moderation on this forum. I think that the word "nigger" is more so moderated at this forum than other racial slurs are.

This is what I feel you are all hypocritical about. I seriously doubt anyone would have thought twice about anything in this thread if I had used a racial slur other than the one I used. I feel I can argue this point being of a racial background other than African American or pure European American.

Does anyone who read this entire post disagree?
Reply
#53

leucetios Wrote:speaking of which....
Yea yea yea, I got distracted, it's dinner time here.
Reply
#54

SQ Bimmer Wrote:I never called anyone a "nigger," nor did I even remotely apply that word ...

<snip>

Does anyone who read this entire post disagree?

First thing. You said "I want everyone to accept the fact that they are just as racist for arguing with me in this thread without full knowledge about what they were arguing about as I was for using the word" If someone was arguing with you without all the fact, or putting forth an less than salient argument, it might make them stupid, not racist. Or are you getting at something I am missing?

Second: "I have a friend who is an Arab..." What you call your friends, with whom you have an established relationship, isn't really relevant. People on the internet aren't your friends like this, and even if I was, posting it here puts it out there for a lot of people. Text is easy to misunderstand the voice behind.

Third: "I think that the word "nigger" is more so moderated at this forum than other racial slurs are". I'm not really aware of other racial slurs being thrown around as much, or at all. I am not saying they haven't been, but I haven't been around tons lately and I don't read every post.

Fourth: "Are the people on this forum just too unintelligent to read anything other than a racial slur? They see a post with a racial slur in it and automatically assume that person is racist? Do they fail to read into what the person is actually saying?" I can, and will, only speak for myself. I have not moderated the word 'nigger' where it has been used in valid conversation (except arguably once - which I will address). The word's been left in this conversation, and in fact, I just used it. I have moderated that word - even when it was censored with **s - when the use of it has been to be racially insensitive and with the sole intent to provoke, not when used in actual discourse, or when not (seemingly) being used out of hatred, or ignorance. See the words left in this thread, and the "Dieting Skillz" thread as examples.

The one arguable case is editing it out in your first post in this thread - a thread in which you claim you wanted to start a discourse about this word. Given the way it has been thrown around lately, and the first page of this thread I edited out assuming (perhaps wrongly) that you were just trying to ruffle feathers without anything worth saying. In addition, even if that were wrong, there are better ways to present an intelligent discourse than the way you went about in this thread. I single you out as opposed to the other people arguing with you, because you started the thread and if your intent was a serious dicussion the burden to not fall prey to idiots who are posting "get throat fucked" lies with you.
Reply
#55

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Not quick enough to get all your thoughts into one post, eh? I'll let it go if you carry on and read below.
blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah

tfool tried this, i don't think it will work again
damn, you are a worthless windbag
who the fuck would take the time to read your useless drivel
we have had plenty of self-important people here, but you, sir, have moved up to number one
spare us, please, nobody is listening


Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#56

leucetios Wrote:First thing. You said "I want everyone to accept the fact that they are just as racist for arguing with me in this thread without full knowledge about what they were arguing about as I was for using the word" If someone was arguing with you without all the fact, or putting forth an less than salient argument, it might make them stupid, not racist. Or are you getting at something I am missing?

Second: "I have a friend who is an Arab..." What you call your friends, with whom you have an established relationship, isn't really relevant. People on the internet aren't your friends like this, and even if I was, posting it here puts it out there for a lot of people. Text is easy to misunderstand the voice behind.

Third: "I think that the word "nigger" is more so moderated at this forum than other racial slurs are". I'm not really aware of other racial slurs being thrown around as much, or at all. I am not saying they haven't been, but I haven't been around tons lately and I don't read every post.

Fourth: "Are the people on this forum just too unintelligent to read anything other than a racial slur? They see a post with a racial slur in it and automatically assume that person is racist? Do they fail to read into what the person is actually saying?" I can, and will, only speak for myself. I have not moderated the word 'nigger' where it has been used in valid conversation (except arguably once - which I will address). The word's been left in this conversation, and in fact, I just used it. I have moderated that word - even when it was censored with **s - when the use of it has been to be racially insensitive and with the sole intent to provoke, not when used in actual discourse, or when not (seemingly) being used out of hatred, or ignorance. See the words left in this thread, and the "Dieting Skillz" thread as examples.

The one arguable case is editing it out in your first post in this thread - a thread in which you claim you wanted to start a discourse about this word. Given the way it has been thrown around lately, and the first page of this thread I edited out assuming (perhaps wrongly) that you were just trying to ruffle feathers without anything worth saying. In addition, even if that were wrong, there are better ways to present an intelligent discourse than the way you went about in this thread. I single you out as opposed to the other people arguing with you, because you started the thread and if your intent was a serious dicussion the burden to not fall prey to idiots who are posting "get throat fucked" lies with you.
I'm 100% certain you and I are on the same page here when using the word "nigger" in reference to an African American. I know I kinda put myself out there. I knew that nobody would keep the thread on topic, and that was half the point of starting the thread. I did start this thread with a question, however, and I was hoping that people would address the question, and not just the N word on its own.

"Nigger" and "sand nigger" have two completely different meanings. One is racial towards a person of African American descent, the other is directed towards someone of Middle Eastern descent. Anyone have an opinion on this? When you see "sand nigger" do you think of an African American or do you think of someone from the Middle East? I bet none of you can see the "sand" part of the statement. How is calling someone a "camel jockey" ANY different than calling someone a "sand nigger?" Is one more politically correct than the other? Or are they both equally derogatory?
Reply
#57

SQ Bimmer Wrote:I'm 100% certain you and I are on the same page here when using the word "nigger" in reference to an African American. I know I kinda put myself out there. I knew that nobody would keep the thread on topic, and that was half the point of starting the thread. I did start this thread with a question, however, and I was hoping that people would address the question, and not just the N word on its own.

"Nigger" and "sand nigger" have two completely different meanings. One is racial towards a person of African American descent, the other is directed towards someone of Middle Eastern descent. Anyone have an opinion on this? When you see "sand nigger" do you think of an African American or do you think of someone from the Middle East? I bet none of you can see the "sand" part of the statement. How is calling someone a "camel jockey" ANY different than calling someone a "sand nigger?" Is one more politically correct than the other? Or are they both equally derogatory?


Any racial comments = weak. Comprende?
Reply
#58

Who gives a rat-fucking fuck?
Reply
#59

minorthreat Wrote:Any racial comments = weak. Comprende?
Duh. Allow me to simplify this for everyone, since I doubt everyone is going to read my entire posts on this page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calling someone a "negro" isn't as bad as calling someone a "nigger," right?

Is "camel jockey" different than "sand nigger?"

Is "nigger" as bad as "sand nigger?"
Reply
#60

BODE Wrote:Who gives a rat-fucking fuck?
I do, because people get banned over some stuff, but not others. I think it is completely unfair. I think if someone is going to get banned for saying "nigger" (like Denice obviously has been), then people should get banned for saying other derogatory terms that I feel are just as bad.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Last Post by Paddy
04-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
06-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Suck My Nuts
02-24-2006, 12:29 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-07-2005, 05:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)