Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tsar bomb
#1

[vbtube]pgY9gYoCsgs[/vbtube]

look at the end when they give out the radius of the explosion....

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzJ67uXJXik&eurl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzJ67uXJXik&eurl[/ame]

If you don't like this I don't like you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3




14-year-old boy impersonates cop, police say
Teen goes on traffic patrol wearing real police uniform, but is unarmed, authorities say




http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...7334.story


This is great.They actually partnered him up with a real cop and had him walk the beat.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I miss the old days when you could just test out an atom bomb and stand in a bunker when the radiation cloud blew threw your hair.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I miss the old days when you could just test out an atom bomb and stand in a bunker when the radiation cloud blew threw your hair.

real mens are sterile and lose their hairs before they it 25.

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#6

and the webbed toes and fingers
Reply
#7

Black woman judge gets a dui from a black state trooper.

Judge Uses Vulgar Language As She Is Charged

Asked if she was ill, Cofield replied, "I'm sick of being treated like a freaking Negro from the 'hood," and added: "Write it down, write it. Did you hear what I just said?"

Asked what her illness was, Cofield said: "Negro-itis."


http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hc-...7060.story

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

I'm going home early today because of a bad case of negroitis.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

she sounds like crazy alice on the howard stern show.
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going home early today because of a bad case of negroitis.

is that an airbourne virus?
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:


14-year-old boy impersonates cop, police say
Teen goes on traffic patrol wearing real police uniform, but is unarmed, authorities say




http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...7334.story


This is great.They actually partnered him up with a real cop and had him walk the beat.

He was big for his age.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

quint Wrote:is that an airbourne virus?


You can only catch it at rib joints.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:He was big for his age.

Seriously how dumb was the partner they sent out with him?I need a picture of this kid.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
06-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Last Post by ClamDigger
04-02-2005, 05:22 AM
Last Post by Velvet
09-28-2004, 12:22 AM
Last Post by Velvet
09-03-2004, 01:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)