Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have to go drop a duce....
#1

I just wanted to let foolery know.
I didn't want him thinking I retired again and stuff.
Reply
#2

you rubbed one out while you were there...didn't you?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

Na, it's still brewing I'm almost afraid to stand up.
Reply
#4

i'm disappointed

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Last Post by Paddy
04-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Last Post by Suck My Nuts
02-24-2006, 12:29 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-07-2005, 05:47 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-06-2005, 11:31 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-13-2005, 10:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)