Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So we can't drop the N-bomb...
#21

E-Judge Wrote:ummm I got scolded for using that word today.
[Image: 00022683.jpg]
E-Judge Wrote:NSFW




ummm I got scolded for using that word today.
[Image: 00022683.jpg]
Just because you hit "ESC" or click "STOP," it doesn't mean the post hasn't gone through yet. You have to let it go through, then click "EDIT." You're welcome in advance.
Reply
#22

SQ Bimmer Wrote:This was the most pathetic gay "smack" I have ever seen directed towards me in my entire life with the exception of some things Spartan has attempted.

Besides this, who's claiming ownership of a 4" cock anyways? Bill? At least you're honest with yourself, I respect that. As far as fantasizing about putting your stub in my throat, keep that to yourself. Thanks.

"Just sayin'"

It's ok that you don't understand intelligent smack, we won't hold it against you. Besides we do have an current opening for the resident retard possition.
Reply
#23

Oh, BTW Lar - that shit's HOT!

Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!
Reply
#24

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Oh, BTW Lar - that shit's HOT!

Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

Lee, isn't there an age limit on this board?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#25

Bill Wrote:It's ok that you don't understand intelligent smack, we won't hold it against you. Besides we do have an current opening for the resident retard possition.
Does anyone want to verify that this guy's "smack" in his previous posts can be described as "intelligent?"

I'm not gonna do it.
Reply
#26

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Hey now, talking about my haircut!? That's crossing the line boy!

:cowboy:

I just want all you hypocritical fucks to acknowledge that I am correct on this matter, then I will shut up about it. So far, only one of your mods has accepted that I am correct, and that's not enough.
Difference in this case, since your Ritalin seems to have kicked in.
You and your ilk use that word like we all use the work "the". It's in your titles, your sigs, and hundreds of your daily posts.
Do a search for "gook" and you'll see exactly how many times it's been used and by whom.
Reply
#27

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Lee, isn't there an age limit on this board?
Come on TD, just cause you ran out of gay material doesn't mean you need to start questioning my age. Do you want me to take a pic of my drivers license for you? Stalker.

Hey, did I just get "smacked?" I think this was pretty sad actually.
Reply
#28

Bimmer, the fact that both of your parents are of different races makes you some what of a hypocite. Calling African American N*ggers? That's the same as calling a Chinese person a Ch*nk, Mexican a sp*ck...you get the idea?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#29

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Oh, BTW Lar - that shit's HOT!

Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!
Yeah I got destracted (sp?)and I had to use that picture somewhere, it's has Larp essence.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#30

K.F.C. Wrote:Difference in this case, since your Ritalin seems to have kicked in.
You and your ilk use that word like we all use the work "the". It's in your titles, your sigs, and hundreds of your daily posts.
Do a search for "gook" and you'll see exactly how many times it's been used and by whom.
I think this is the first post you have ever directed towards me that didn't contain "smack." I know that the word NIGGER gets tossed around a lot on ON, and I do my part to contain it to our section that is dedicated to such nonsense. However, it doesn't bother me that people are racist. It does bother me that you guys have the "smack" skills of a 3 year old. I came here today out of boredom, as do most of you fellows. So far, I have not been entertained other than by my own shenanigans. I'm outta here soon, got some errands to do.
Reply
#31

E-Judge Wrote:Yeah I got destracted (sp?)and I had to use that picture somewhere, it's has Larp essence.
Distracted.

The whole set has been posted on bf.c (well, the parts of the set that complies with bf.c's rules) at one point in time. That's where I first saw it.

Lar, are you into that kinda stuff?

EDIT: Bolded for Lar
Reply
#32

cLaY Wrote:Bimmer, the fact that both of your parents are of different races makes you some what of a hypocite. Calling African American N*ggers? That's the same as calling a Chinese person a Ch*nk, Mexican a sp*ck...you get the idea?
Thank you for your input captain obvious. However, if someone were to start a thread with the word "chink" or "spic" in the title, I doubt it would deserve such a response as if "nigger" were in the title.
Reply
#33

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Thank you for your input captain obvious. However, if someone were to start a thread with the word "chink" or "spic" in the title, I doubt it would deserve such a response as if "nigger" were in the title.

actually it would, all are racist remarks, and all are not tolerated here. the fact that i called you out on being a hypocrite, then you doing nothing to rebute the fact makes you a piece of dog shit on the shoe which is Insanetrain.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#34

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Come on TD, just cause you ran out of gay material doesn't mean you need to start questioning my age. Do you want me to take a pic of my drivers license for you? Stalker.

Hey, did I just get "smacked?" I think this was pretty sad actually.
You really think you're that fucking important to deserve anyone's attention here? Frankly, I hope someone beats you to death with your purse while running errands today.

Honestly, I don't care.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#35

Tribal Dragon Wrote:You really think you're that fucking important to deserve anyone's attention here? Frankly, I hope someone beats you to death with your purse while running errands today.

Honestly, I don't care.
You're still talking?
Reply
#36

cLaY Wrote:Bimmer, the fact that both of your parents are of different races makes you some what of a hypocite. Calling African American N*ggers? That's the same as calling a Chinese person a Ch*nk, Mexican a sp*ck...you get the idea?
cLaY Wrote:actually it would, all are racist remarks, and all are not tolerated here. the fact that i called you out on being a hypocrite, then you doing nothing to rebute the fact makes you a piece of dog shit on the shoe which is Insanetrain.
I didn't respond because your statement didn't make much sense. I only got the gist of what you said regarding other racial derogatory terms.

I never actually called anyone a nigger, or any other racist remark. If I DID call someone a nigger, or anything else similar, then yes, I would be a hypocrite. Is this what you were trying to say? That by me simply using these words it makes me racist, and that I am being hypocritical? What does being biracial have to do with being hypocritical? Is that what you were trying to say? That all biracial people are hypocritical?

Your statement needs more clarification. You think about that while I'm gone, and I'll respond later. Take your time.

Adios hombres! Areeeeba!
Reply
#37

SQ Bimmer Wrote:You're still talking?

is this your attempt at smack and/or flaming? you're better off talking 5 second 1/4 miles at your own skid mark of a site. you're failing to realize you've been OWNED by each and every member here thats come into contact with you. your comebacks are weak and remind me of a 13 year old who just realized what he can achieve with a hard on. you really should give it up, unless you're serious about being a member here, in which i advice you to step it up and post something with less racism and more quality...we've all realized you know quantity quite well. now, please go jump from a moving vehicle.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#38

SQ Bimmer is just a despicable troll he should be banned from expressing his "points of views" as the only thing he seem to carry is hate.
Reply
#39

SQ Bimmer Wrote:I didn't respond because your statement didn't make much sense. I only got the gist of what you said regarding other racial derogatory terms.

I never actually called anyone a nigger, or any other racist remark. If I DID call someone a nigger, or anything else similar, then yes, I would be a hypocrite. Is this what you were trying to say? That by me simply using these words it makes me racist, and that I am being hypocritical? What does being biracial have to do with being hypocritical? Is that what you were trying to say? That all biracial people are hypocritical?

Your statement needs more clarification. You think about that while I'm gone, and I'll respond later. Take your time.

Adios hombres! Areeeeba!

Using the word period makes you a racist. Its a racist remark and isn't tolerated.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#40

Way to go Bimmer, tuck your tale between your legs and run.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Last Post by Paddy
04-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
06-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Suck My Nuts
02-24-2006, 12:29 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-07-2005, 05:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)