Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So we can't drop the N-bomb...
#1

... but can we say "<I love dancing on the edge>?" It refers to a completely different color of human being from a completely different geographical background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, I am still finding it to be fascinating the fact that half you fucks brag about not having any rules. I will spare you guys pulled up quotes to prove this point.






this post edited by leu
Reply
#2

SQ Bimmer Wrote:... but can we say "sand nigger?" It refers to a completely different color of human being from a completely different geographical background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, I am still finding it to be fascinating the fact that half you fucks brag about not having any rules. I will spare you guys pulled up quotes to prove this point.
thank-you
Reply
#3

jesus christ you are a nerd!



*edit* not Banana. Banana is a dotard

prolly
Reply
#4

SizeMatters Wrote:jesus christ you are a nerd!
I called myself that yesterday in real life, thank you.
Reply
#5

Oh, I forgot to add:

"Just sayin'"
Reply
#6

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Oh, I forgot to add:

"Just sayin'"
You also forgot to leave and never come back. :mellow:
Reply
#7

SQ Bimmer Wrote:... but can we say "sand nigger?" It refers to a completely different color of human being from a completely different geographical background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, I am still finding it to be fascinating the fact that half you fucks brag about not having any rules. I will spare you guys pulled up quotes to prove this point.

you must have had a mouthful of cock yesterday when leu posted the 4 rules for one of you minor leaguers.
Reply
#8

SQ Bimmer Wrote:... but can we say "sand nigger?" It refers to a completely different color of human being from a completely different geographical background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, I am still finding it to be fascinating the fact that half you fucks brag about not having any rules. I will spare you guys pulled up quotes to prove this point.
That's racist as well, inbred hillbilly.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#9

Cameltoe280 Wrote:you must have had a mouthful of cock yesterday when leu posted the 4 rules for one of you minor leaguers.
Yea, cause we all know you can't hear anything when a cock is in your mouth. Stupid fag jokes make me laugh.

What sets a fag joke apart from a racist joke?
Reply
#10

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Yea, cause we all know you can't hear anything when a cock is in your mouth. Stupid fag jokes make me laugh.

What sets a fag joke apart from a racist joke?
The 12inches of cock you gag on

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#11

Tribal Dragon Wrote:That's racist as well, inbred hillbilly.
I dunno how physically possible it is for me to be inbred seeing as how both my parents are of different race, and this was already stated by me and another member here recently.

Unless, of course, you are stating that I am a 2nd generation inbred? In which case my parents could be inbred themselves, therefore making me a 2nd gen inbred.

Either way, your "smack" needed clarification. In my book if it doesn't make sense the first time, you're "smacking" yourself.
Reply
#12

I personally think using the N word gives a person so much bode. SO that's why we have to outlaw it, because we'd all be pwned by the one and only SQ Bunghole.

Shut the fuck up with your whining already. You suck, your posts suck, your mom sucks, your dad sucks, your life sucks, your car sucks, your clothes suck, your haircut sucks, your existence on this earth sucks.
Reply
#13

Tribal Dragon Wrote:The 12inches of cock you gag on
Second fag joke in this thread! Woohoo! We're on a roll boys!

Talk about unoriginal. I'm surprised no one said they were gonna "throat fuck" me yet. You guys must be in denial.
Reply
#14

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Yea, cause we all know you can't hear anything when a cock is in your mouth. Stupid fag jokes make me laugh.

What sets a fag joke apart from a racist joke?

so many answers.....here I'll let you pick.

Well if SQ Bimmer is involved, there's a 99.9% chance it's got to do with being gay in some form or fashion.

About 4" of cock in SQ Bimmers throat.

Half a brain and a 1st grade understanding of color.

let me know if you'd like some more examples.

edit - PS - get throat fucked.
Reply
#15

K.F.C. Wrote:I personally think using the N word gives a person so much bode. SO that's why we have to outlaw it, because we'd all be pwned by the one and only SQ Bunghole.

Shut the fuck up with your whining already. You suck, your posts suck, your mom sucks, your dad sucks, your life sucks, your car sucks, your clothes suck, your haircut sucks, your existence on this earth sucks.
Hey now, talking about my haircut!? That's crossing the line boy!

:cowboy:

I just want all you hypocritical fucks to acknowledge that I am correct on this matter, then I will shut up about it. So far, only one of your mods has accepted that I am correct, and that's not enough.
Reply
#16

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Hey now, talking about my haircut!? That's crossing the line boy!

:cowboy:

I just want all you hypocritical fucks to acknowledge that I am correct on this matter, then I will shut up about it. So far, only one of your mods has accepted that I am correct, and that's not enough.

who made this guy BDIClite? (all the whining without the $$$ smack)
Reply
#17

ummm I got scolded for using that word today.
[Image: 00022683.jpg]
Reply
#18

Bill Wrote:so many answers.....here I'll let you pick.

Well if SQ Bimmer is involved, there's a 99.9% chance it's got to do with being gay in some form or fashion.

About 4" of cock in SQ Bimmers throat.

Half a brain and a 1st grade understanding of color.

let me know if you'd like some more examples.

edit - PS - get throat fucked.
This was the most pathetic gay "smack" I have ever seen directed towards me in my entire life with the exception of some things Spartan has attempted.

Besides this, who's claiming ownership of a 4" cock anyways? Bill? At least you're honest with yourself, I respect that. As far as fantasizing about putting your stub in my throat, keep that to yourself. Thanks.

"Just sayin'"
Reply
#19

opps that was my troll in that picture

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#20

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Second fag joke in this thread! Woohoo! We're on a roll boys! Cum in my mouth!!!

Talk about Fun! I'm surprised no one said they were gonna "throat fuck" me yet. You guys must be shy, I won't bite!
FTFY

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Last Post by Paddy
04-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
06-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Suck My Nuts
02-24-2006, 12:29 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-07-2005, 05:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)