Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Seriously need your opinion....
#41

Mich, don't do it. Your family needs you at home especially while the kids are young. If you are gone that much, it leaves room for trouble on both ends.
Reply
#42

E-Judge Wrote:My Wife is off limits due to pregnancy and we have a brick home so we don't need siding although the windows could use some replacements.

I actually could get a sales job doing the same area but declined due to the time away from my family

yeah, yeah I know.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#43

anhil8tor Wrote:if you are a purchasing manager




give me a call

thanks

you already know what I did.....or did you forget already?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#44

minorthreat Wrote:Will you still be sucking dicks in the parking lot for shoe money?

I'll be doing that but at 1/2 price to get some business.....I will become the biggest ho I know.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#45

Michman Wrote:I'll be doing that but at 1/2 price to get some business.....I will become the biggest ho I know.


At least you're sticking to your roots.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-13-2007, 12:05 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Last Post by Sassy
11-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-16-2006, 06:40 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-10-2006, 03:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)