03-30-2004, 12:29 PM
Gees where to start .
Ok we have been open about a month now and what im asking for is your feed back on how you think the site is going . Are there things you would like changed . Lee has done an awesome job in opening this place for us and for that im sure we all thank him very much . I think its time he saw how much we all appreciated his efforts . We all want to keep this place a happy and enjoyable place to be so your imput will be gladly accepted and discussed . If you all have friends online who you think would like this place please invite them and help our site to grow .
Thanks for your time .. Velvet .
Leeman ... All I can say is thankyou for without you I would have nowhere to go .
Ok we have been open about a month now and what im asking for is your feed back on how you think the site is going . Are there things you would like changed . Lee has done an awesome job in opening this place for us and for that im sure we all thank him very much . I think its time he saw how much we all appreciated his efforts . We all want to keep this place a happy and enjoyable place to be so your imput will be gladly accepted and discussed . If you all have friends online who you think would like this place please invite them and help our site to grow .
Thanks for your time .. Velvet .
Leeman ... All I can say is thankyou for without you I would have nowhere to go .

so thank you leeman for your wonderful site and beau for inviting me
