Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My humble opinion
#1

You know, what is a man from a modern lady's dream? It's a man in a new porsche, in levi's 501, dolce-gabbana sun glusses and rado watch. With big muscles and account in swiss bank... That's all. Isn't it a little bit primritive, what do you think?
Damn
Reply
#2

Hi you a Swiss gambler?
Reply
#3

Sounds like the kid that drives with the learners permit made a new nic.
Reply
#4

ok :

levi's : got
dolce gabanna : nope got ray-bans
rado-watch : ok throw that garbage away
swiss bank : got two.

yep he sounds like a troll bot.
Reply
#5

I find they enjoy my improbably large penis.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

another penis thread, fuckin faggot douchebags
Reply
#7

How come when I log in as Fatfuckfrank and Student, you fucks don't ban me, but when I log in as PIB I get banned immediately ? Wtf douchebags ?
Reply
#8

Paintitblack v17 Wrote:How come when I log in as Fatfuckfrank and Student, you fucks don't ban me, but when I log in as PIB I get banned immediately ? Wtf douchebags ?
[Image: meltyupcloselr.JPG]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

I like porsches.
Reply
#10

Student Wrote:You know, what is a man from a modern lady's dream? It's a man in a new porsche, in levi's 501, dolce-gabbana sun glusses and rado watch. With big muscles and account in swiss bank... That's all. Isn't it a little bit primritive, what do you think?
Damn

I think you should gargle some napalm while smoking a cigar

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#11

STFU dirtbag before I own yuo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-13-2007, 12:05 AM
Last Post by Sassy
11-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-16-2006, 06:40 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-10-2006, 03:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)