Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Seriously need your opinion....
#1

I have to oppurtunity to take a sales job with my compnay....means more pay + commissions, but also means travel 3-4 days a week.......Territory would be New York (sup losers), New Jersey (sup no one in there right mind), Penn (sup bill), Mass (sup wooly), Vermont and New Hampshire.

Discuss

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

What do you do now? Do you mind driving alot in shitty shitty shitty traffic?

Fuck.
Reply
#3

not enough information to answer.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote:I have to oppurtunity to take a sales job with my compnay....means more pay + commissions, but also means travel 3-4 days a week.......Territory would be New York (sup losers), New Jersey (sup no one in there right mind), Penn (sup bill), Mass (sup wooly), Vermont and New Hampshire.

Discuss

would you then be moving again?
Reply
#5

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:What do you do now? Do you mind driving alot in shitty shitty shitty traffic?


Purchasing Manager.....work alittle, fuk off on here......bout it.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

asshat Wrote:not enough information to answer.

what info do you need/?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:Purchasing Manager.....work alittle, fuk off on here......bout it.


Sounds pretty cushy. You sure you can handle going without your message board fix while traveling all over?

Fuck.
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:would you then be moving again?

nope would stay here......just leave (fly) every monday morning and return thursday night or friday morning...

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

If this thread were in "Free for All" I would change it to you being offered a job changing the labels on Preparation H to a penis enhancement cream that you rub on your hands one hour before jerking off.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#10

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Sounds pretty cushy. You sure you can handle going without your message board fix while traveling all over?

It is pretty cushy, been here 8 years and lots of job security.....Days would suck but I'd become hardcore night crew. I could accumutlate all those frequent flyer miles again for vacations.....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:what info do you need/?
Selling what?
Are you good at selling?
If you take the job and soon decide it sucks, would you have to quit?
Do you mind traveling? Most people think it will be more fun than it is.
Do you have a relationship that it will interfere with? Nevermind, what was I thinking.
Do you live alone?
Pets?
Travel expenses?
I could go on and on with this.....

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#12

asshat Wrote:If this thread were in "Free for All" I would change it to you being offered a job changing the labels on Preparation H to a penis enhancement cream that you rub on your hands one hour before jerking off.

you looking for help with your night job again?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

I say fuck that having to fly every week shit, not that I'm sceerd of flyin, but that shit can burn you out fast. I say move to conneticut (centrally located in your territory) and take the extra pay.
Reply
#14

And the family?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

on second thought move to NYC and buy yourself a "Fuck the Yankees" bumper sticker.
Reply
#16

asshat Wrote:Selling what? CNC routers (machinery)
Are you good at selling? i think so, people like me also.
If you take the job and soon decide it sucks, would you have to quit? No could go back to old job
Do you mind traveling? Most people think it will be more fun than it is. No dont mind.....for 5 years traveled all but 4 days a month...thats why I moved to Michigan, so I wouldnt have to travel so much.
Do you have a relationship that it will interfere with? Nevermind, what was I thinking. ?
Do you live alone? nope...spouse and 2 kids
Pets? yes
Travel expenses? Have company credit cards to cover all expenses
I could go on and on with this.....


see above

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#17

Bill Wrote:I say fuck that having to fly every week shit, not that I'm sceerd of flyin, but that shit can burn you out fast. I say move to conneticut (centrally located in your territory) and take the extra pay.

they want me to be based here out of our North american headquarters....it would be flying every week.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote:And the family?

they would be here.......it all comes down to how much would it take for you to take this job and be away from the family? 50k-150k more is whats at stake

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#19

Bill Wrote:on second thought move to NYC and buy yourself a "Fuck the Yankees" bumper sticker.

If I was a salesman I'd pass them fukkers out free..

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#20

Sounds like a no brainer to me. If the wife is on board, I say go for it. You can only do this kind of thing when you are young. Get it out of your system and take the cash. You never know, traveling that much and meeting people might bring on an even better opportunity.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-13-2007, 12:05 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Last Post by Sassy
11-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-16-2006, 06:40 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-10-2006, 03:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)