Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey bird and clay I need your opinion
#1

So i had a basketball draft last night and ended up drinking instead of even setting my draft card. This is what I ended up with...

Round Pick Player Position
1. (10) Yao Ming C
2. (15) Dwyane Wade PG,SG
3. (34) Jason Richardson SG,SF
4. (39) Joe Johnson PG,SG
5. (58) Mike Bibby PG
6. (63) David West PF
7. (82) Richard Hamilton SG
8. (87) Morris Peterson SG,SF
9. (106) Chris Kaman C
10. (111) Tim Thomas SF,PF
11. (130) Charlie Bell SG,SF
12. (135) Jason Kapono SG,SF
13. (154) Matt Carroll SG,SF
14. (159) Zaza Pachulia PF,C
15. (178) Ime Udoka SF
Reply
#2

It's okay to go ass to mouth.

Sin,
Bird and Clay

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

wtf

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:So i had a basketball draft last night and ended up drinking instead of even setting my draft card. This is what I ended up with...

Round Pick Player Position
1. (10) Yao Ming C
2. (15) Dwyane Wade PG,SG
3. (34) Jason Richardson SG,SF
4. (39) Joe Johnson PG,SG
5. (58) Mike Bibby PG
6. (63) David West PF
7. (82) Richard Hamilton SG
8. (87) Morris Peterson SG,SF
9. (106) Chris Kaman C
10. (111) Tim Thomas SF,PF
11. (130) Charlie Bell SG,SF
12. (135) Jason Kapono SG,SF
13. (154) Matt Carroll SG,SF
14. (159) Zaza Pachulia PF,C
15. (178) Ime Udoka SF
I know nothing about fantasy basketball, I think its gay.Having said that I'm pretty sure your team sucks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I know nothing about fantasy basketball, I think its gay.Having said that I'm pretty sure your team sucks.

fitting this thread is titled "Hey bird and clay..."...Fantasy B-Ball is for dikes.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)