12-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Ladies and anal8tor,
What # of paramours does your husband need to hit before you will never take him back?Tigers wife can't go back can she? Its not like its a fling 4 years ago or a steady mistress that you can cut ties with.We're talkin bout a bakers dozen worth of strange vagina here.I can't see how he recovers his marriage after this but I guess he's still one of the most "special" people on earth so maybe that makes a difference?
Is this the biggest sports story of the year?Some I argue with say Mcnairs murder is bigger but I say no way.Its no affair its a full blown meltdown of epic proportions that will fundamentally change the way we view one of the greatest athletes of all time.At least tiger got it in before the year ended so he won't be nominated a year from now.
What # of paramours does your husband need to hit before you will never take him back?Tigers wife can't go back can she? Its not like its a fling 4 years ago or a steady mistress that you can cut ties with.We're talkin bout a bakers dozen worth of strange vagina here.I can't see how he recovers his marriage after this but I guess he's still one of the most "special" people on earth so maybe that makes a difference?
Is this the biggest sports story of the year?Some I argue with say Mcnairs murder is bigger but I say no way.Its no affair its a full blown meltdown of epic proportions that will fundamentally change the way we view one of the greatest athletes of all time.At least tiger got it in before the year ended so he won't be nominated a year from now.
See You In Toledo

