Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

caption contest
#1

someone pm me a picture
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

It would have been better if BIRD33 had won.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Yes it would have.Imagine the logistics of getting pictures off of snargs camera.


[Image: phtg.gif]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Try this one ...

[Image: avatar81445_8.gif]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Try this one ...

[Image: avatar81445_8.gif]

bestes red x I have ever seen boss!
Reply
#6

could someone help leeman out with posting pix
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:bestes red x I have ever seen boss!

I see it ...

But hey ...

Use this then ...


Attached Files
.gif avatar81445_8.gif Size: 12.22 KB  Downloads: 17

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

leeman Wrote:I see it ...

But hey ...

Use this then ...

And all is explained about why Lee wants a shitload of new men in here.
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:someone pm me a picture
thanks

banana is going to kick your ass.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:I see it ...

But hey ...

Use this then ...

"BILL doing his morning exercise"
Reply
#11

my hippies years
snarg.
Reply
#12

Lets all give a round of applause to a member of IT management.Nice effort you displayed in keeping this contest and board moving, snarg.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

im opening up paint right now.
Reply
#14

[Image: TSA%20and%20Old%20Man-750398.jpg]
Reply
#15

Flumper has posted a pic for every caption thread.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:Flumper has posted a pic for every caption thread.


let him cope as he sees fit.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=37822
Reply
#17

Paddy Wrote:Flumper has posted a pic for every caption thread.

I am $$$. Don't listen to CT. He's a stupid fucktard.
Reply
#18

CT280 Wrote:let him cope as he sees fit.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=37822




Holy shit! :lol2:
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Lets all give a round of applause to a member of IT management.Nice effort you displayed in keeping this contest and board moving, snarg.

fucking wheeney that you cultivate some kind of uber ass attitude is your business; another is to laugh at the things who are made around here to make the board moving.
Reply
#20

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[Image: TSA%20and%20Old%20Man-750398.jpg]


caption this for the gold
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Last Post by who
12-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:45 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by who
11-24-2008, 03:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)