Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dr. Lecter Photo Caption's Go Here
#1

Post a pic, Lec.
Sticky
Reply
#2

[Image: retard.jpg]
Reply
#3

ok


Attached Files
.jpg DSC02972.JPG Size: 553.42 KB  Downloads: 57

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:ok

:lool who the hell is that?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

proving that dicks, in fact, do NOT suck themselves.
Reply
#6

CT280 Wrote:proving that dicks, in fact, do NOT suck themselves.

Can't stop laughing.......
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:Can't stop laughing.......


ever have something in the back of your mind you cant wait to drop, but the right time never seems to come?
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:ever have something in the back of your mind you cant wait to drop, but the right time never seems to come?

I don't get it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

"Lecter waits for the female of the species to turn her back before assuming the traditional squat and crap position."
Reply
#10

CT280 Wrote:proving that dicks, in fact, do NOT suck themselves.

:lool:

I give up.
Reply
#11

"Look Out For The Flood!!!!"

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:proving that dicks, in fact, do NOT suck themselves.

Close this fukker now. Who needs a pole :lool:
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:"Lecter waits for the female of the species to turn her back before assuming the traditional squat and crap position."

FTR - not me.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#14

><

damn it. the funny just left.

you sure, lec?
Reply
#15

CT280 Wrote:><

damn it. the funny just left.

you sure, lec?
yeah, sorry. my sister's ex. but you're spot on with the quote, amigo.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#16

Dr. Lecter Wrote:yeah, sorry. my sister's ex. but you're spot on with the quote, amigo.
It's not something I hear all the time. There's no need to apologize.Where did you get your
sister's ex?Interesting.
Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am spot on with the quote amigo.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#17

Dr. Lecter Wrote:yeah, sorry. my sister's ex. but you're spot on with the quote, amigo.

dude does look like an ex something.
Reply
#18

CT280 Wrote:dude does look like an ex something.

once again, on the money.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#19

I vote for CTs
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:"Look Out For The Flood!!!!"

Fuck everyone here.This is straight Fort Knox bullion but noooo some fucking Euro trash has to make it so you can't capitalize every letter in your post thus reducing the effectivness of said post.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post by who
11-24-2008, 03:28 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-19-2008, 08:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)